:party_time: ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL: Free Character Cards, Splashes, etc

Louises Anniversary :purple_heart:
(It’s minutes till the end of the day, but I still have to do it)

MY OPEN LETTER TO THE COMMUNITY

Dear Friends,

Today marks a special milestone in my journey within this incredible community. It’s my anniversary, and I can hardly believe how time has flown since I joined on June 29, 2022. While I became actively involved in March 2023, the experiences I’ve had have been nothing short of amazing.

I want to take a moment to express my sincere appreciation to each and every one of you who has been a part of my journey here - the incredible individuals I’ve met, and the support we’ve offered one another. To my friends, you know who you are. Without your kindness, encouragement, and shared passion for storytelling, my experience here wouldn’t be the same.

I’ve learned so much, from the complexities of directing to the art of crafting captivating stories, to the helpful resources available, everything has been invaluable.

I extend my gratitude to the entire Episode Forums community. Whether we’ve interacted directly or not, each member plays a part in making this space vibrant, diverse, and filled with endless storytelling possibilities. Here’s to another incredible year ahead, filled with more friendships, more creativity, and more stories hehe.

With heartfelt appreciation,
Louise.

READ ↓

(Closed) For today and tomorrow only, I’m offering free character cards, splashes, tappable menus, meet-the-character cards, character aesthetics and text overlays. By this time tomorrow, I would have stopped accepting responses. Don’t be afraid to fill out a form, even if it’s a fake request! I’m just looking to add samples to my portfolio. Click here to check it out!

:purple_heart: POLL FOR FUN :purple_heart:

If you could be any Episode character for a day, who would you choose?

• A brave warrior
  • A royal
  • A charming detective
  • A powerful sorcerer/sorceress
  • The clown
0 voters

What’s your go-to Episode story snack?

• Popcorn
  • Chocolate
  • Ice cream
  • Pizza
  • Nachos
0 voters

If you could visit any Episode story setting, which one would you choose?

• A magical kingdom
  • A bustling city
  • A mysterious island
  • A futuristic world
  • A cozy small town
0 voters

Who is your favorite Episode love interest?

• The brooding bad boy/girl
  • The sweet and caring best friend
  • The mysterious and enigmatic stranger
  • The confident and charming rival
  • The loyal and dependable partner
0 voters

What’s your preferred Episode story length?

• Short and sweet (3-5 episodes)
  • Moderate length (6-10 episodes)
  • Longer and immersive (11+ episodes)
  • I love them all!
0 voters

If you could have a superpower like an Episode character, which one would you choose?

• Invisibility
  • Super strength
  • Teleportation
  • Mind reading
  • Time manipulation
0 voters

On a scale of 1 to 5, how often do you read Episode featured stories?

• 1 - Rarely ever
  • 5 - All the time
0 voters

Which Episode story feature do you find most engaging?

• Customizable characters
  • Multiple endings
  • Advanced directing and animations
  • Mini-games and interactive elements
  • Compelling dialogue and storytelling
0 voters

What kind of Episode story plot twist do you find the most exciting?

• Unexpected betrayal
  • Identity reveal
  • Supernatural revelation
  • It was all a dream
  • Shocking secret from the past
0 voters

Which Episode story cliché do you think needs to go on vacation forever

• High school mean girl
  • Misunderstandings that could be easily resolved with communication
  • The chosen one
  • The makeover transformation
  • The cold-hearted and arrogant love interest
0 voters

Which cliché line of dialogue in Episode stories makes you cringe the most? :nauseated_face:

• “I’m not like other girls/guys.”
  • “You’re mine.”
  • “…pinned me against the wall.”
  • “You’re a feisty one, arent you?”
  • “…hung dangerously low.”
  • “Do I make you nervous?”
  • “From the mo-”
0 voters

Thanks in advance, and I hope I get responses!

Other thread:

21 Likes

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! :clinking_glasses: :partying_face:

4 Likes

I know I said it already, but I’m gonna say it again: Happy anniversary! :blob_hearts:

just something random I want to say

I just wanted to let you know, that I got pretty stunned by your kind of letter you wrote in the post. We personally haven’t had that much interaction but I still felt that what you wrote is from the bottom of your heart and it was so well written as well! :pleading_face: (I’m sure your stories are/ will be good with that kind of writing skills :laughing:) I am pretty sure, I am not only speaking for myself, but I can say that the community definitely appreciates you a lot. I know you may not think like that because you are “just one individual user” but I have seen (I hope this doesn’t sound creepy :skull:) you’re pretty active and like to help with coding issues and stuff like that.
Also! Something random: I wanted to give you my Edit with your Character, that I did for practice yesterday as kind of like your anniversary present but I couldn’t make it :see_no_evil: But I will finish it soon!
Take good care of yourself, please give yourself enough credit, stay just as you are and take enough breaks so you will stay as a gem for this community! :blob_hearts:

Athena (and Irene too because she’s watching me write this :laughing: :rofl:)

4 Likes

Ohmygosh, thank you!!! No, it doesn’t sound creepy at all :joy:.This has to be one of the nicest things I’ve ever been told here. :purple_heart::see_no_evil:

That’s soo nicee. Thank you so much, Athena…really! Your edits are amazingg! :heartpulse:

1 Like

Thank you, Mimi! :purple_heart::sparkles:

2 Likes

Please don´t mind it, because you really deserve it! :blob_hearts:

And thank you so much for the compliment! :pleading_face:

1 Like

Happy anniversary! Thank you for all of the help you have done in the episode community we all greatly appreciate it!

2 Likes

I’m late but happy anniversary :clapping: :yay: @louisewrites I’m so glad to have you in the community, you’re always trying to help others in any way, so thank you for that :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

Happy Anniversary!! (so late, haha) You’re the literal sweetest and always helping out <3. I appreciate you so much & I’m glad you’re in the community! Keep growing & glowing !

2 Likes

@Marysol.Episode @tay.epi Thank you both! You’re amazing! :white_heart:

3 Likes

Tappable menu for @Zenith_01 & Character Aesthetic for @runwayrat, thank you for requesting :heartpulse:

6 Likes

happy late anniversary friend.!! Thenks for helping me when me had issue with the overlay :joy::yellow_heart:

2 Likes

heyy! no problem :blue_heart:

2 Likes

:yellow_heart::blush:

2 Likes

Bump! Few hours left. :see_no_evil::purple_heart:

Edit: Closed. Thank you, everyone! Working on more requests!

3 Likes

Aesthetics for @ft.baka. Thanks for trusting me with your characters. :face_holding_back_tears::white_heart:

5 Likes

This is so cute! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Thank youu :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Tappable menu for @ft.baka. Purple is everything :purple_heart:

And guys, I just realized I had a lot more requests than I thought because of an error that was made in the form :sob:

5 Likes

Just a lil update:

I’m still working on requests so don’t think I am ghosting you. Like I said, I made an error which led to a lot more requests so I had to go back and check the ones I had skipped…which were a lot. So yeah, I’m still doing it. :see_no_evil::heartpulse:

Character Aesthetic for @Zenith_01! 🫶🏾

5 Likes