Announcing the Double Life Writer's Contest

I have 100 from the past week :joy::joy: 6 days now

4 Likes

GUYS MAJOR HELP AND DECISION MAKING:
I’m stuck between two story covers and don’t know which one look more professional and better:

story cover #1:

Story cover #2:

PLEASE TELL ME WICH ONE I SHOULD PUT FOR THIS CONTEST!!!

6 Likes

lets go with the second one

3 Likes

I’d go with the second one but u should probably crop off the bottom since u can see some of you script commands in the corner (:

5 Likes

I would rather do 8 ch into my story.
I did 8 chapters into my new story and two months have past

2 Likes

Ya know the second one looks better but I have bd eyes and my eyes hurt from the effect

4 Likes

You can get rid of the script commands in the mobile previewer by going to “Navigation” and then “Hide Debug Elements of HUD”.

2 Likes

It’s number one for me. The contrast in number 2 is a bit too much for me :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

I think number 1 is the best option.
The second one looks “too strong” (?) if that makes sense :thinking:

4 Likes

The first one—yeah, the second one has too much of that effect on it…

3 Likes

First one! The second is too cartoon and strong, also text on second one is mixing with background on left side

4 Likes

number #1 it is! thanks guys <3

4 Likes

It’s number 1 for me the second one looks a bit immature, and as @M_H_C_Episode said about removing the commands would look better and I’d suggest playing with the hue and contrast for the first one it’ll give a better look. And is the height difference between the male and the female on purpose, just making sure because I haven’t seen stories with shorter li it’s usually the other way around. If it’s on purpose then definitely not a problem. I’d also like to see the detention in the first part as ‘etentio’ looks a bit weird.
That’s it can’t wait to give ur story a try.

3 Likes

So, I’m having a little bit of a dilemma. I’ve been stuck for months now and based on a previous poll, it has narrowed down to the last two options. Kind of a big deal for me:
(Female superhero with the ability to manipulate electricity and then some-)

• Lady Lightning :zap:
  • Night Flash :new_moon_with_face::cloud_with_lightning:

0 voters

2 Likes

Night Flash sounds way more eye-catching.

2 Likes

Yeah Night Flash won in my old poll too, but I thought I’d bring it up again. I always thought it was the other way around lol

2 Likes

I am this close to dying :smiley:

I damaged my phone. Great. Anyways, I got another one.Cool. But one’s Android and other one’s iOS. :+1:
However,

Saw this a while ago. But episode says I can’t. So all my reads and gems for my R&R entry is gone I guess.
Idk if I have enough motivation to continue the DL entry but we’ll see

Anyways, let me not get flagged :+1:

How many contests have you entered?

• 6 & more
  • TIPPITY TAP TAP

0 voters

3 Likes

Upsi!! I’m so sorry to hear that.

1 Like

Aww, no. I’m so sorry ):

2 Likes

@Adrija