Announcing the Double Life Writer's Contest

So I managed to correct what needed correcting and the first 4 chapters of my story are LIVE!!! :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands:

Title - DL: From Page to Reality
Genre - Drama
Music and Sound - Yes
Style - Limelight
CC - Yes
Description - Maeve O’Sullivan is a bookstore owner in DC but she has a secret life as an agent in a taskforce aiming to stop crime in the eastern United States.
Link - http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5321656582733824

DL_From_Page_to_Reality_posterThumb_5FepwuuBnF

I hope you like it. :smiley:

Also, I don’t need to fill the form until all 8 episodes are live do I?

11 Likes

Oh wow! I still have 3 3/4 episodes, proofreading, an intro, an outro, a cover a desc and probably more stuff to do :smiley:

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure the forum doesn’t let you move on if you select that you do not have all of the 8 episodes out yet.

Will publish before or on deadline day. :coffee: :thinking: :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

DL: The Moon’s Kin
By: lanafrazer_epsidoe
Instagram: lanafrazer.episode
Genre: Fantasy
Style: Limelight
Episodes: 1-8 (WILL BE A COMPLETED STORY)
Description: He’s the last of his kin, a caretaker, battling foes, and helping citizens. His identity must stay hidden at all costs, lest his enemies track him down. (Male MC/LGBTQ+)

Contains:

• 1 Male MC
  • 1 Male LI
  • Choices
  • Point System
  • Advanced Directing
  • Music & Sound
  • Mini-games
  • Diversity
  • Custom Poses
  • 1 Ending
  • LGBTQ+ Themes
  • Mature Themes

Will NOT contain:

• CC/Limited CC
  • Art Scenes
  • Gem Choices (except for support author choice)

18 Likes

I have 3 and a bit chapters to write too, but I thought I might as well release the chapters that I do have and I’m quite proud of them so please go read it if you get a chance. I just hope I will get to finish everything in time. I’m going on holiday today until saturday so I’m hoping I’ll have the time when I get back :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The cover looks :star_struck:
And the description is really catchy! :sparkles:

Can you tag me when your story is published?

2 Likes

Thanks, and sure!

1 Like

Not me restarting my story cause it was boring while we only have 1 moth left :smiley: :raised_hand:t5:

5 Likes

I’m stuck in the middle of my second episode and I have no idea what to do :sob: :sob:

2 Likes

Okay, since you’re stuck. Wait, where are you stuck on? Like on the first scene on episode 2? Did you plan your story? Like writting your plot, from the start to end? How the story starts, the middle, and how it’s going to end?

1 Like

I’m stuck on the middle. I know how everything else is going to play out, I just don’t know about one specific scene. That’s what’s holding me back

2 Likes

Hm, okay, what scene were you currently working on like you stopped on, the MC or someone was doing what?

Same girl same…:joy:

You can do it☺️

2 Likes

Doesn’t help that I am on holiday all this week with the only WiFi in the communal areas of the hotel.

1 Like

It’s about 58 days :smiley::smiley:

1 Like

I didn’t enter this one because I’m just too tired, but if you’re still in need of a cover or art, I just opened my commissions:

Also, DM me your entries; I would be happy to give them a read! Good luck!

5 Likes

Random question coming through:
Is being two-faced considered a double life?

For example, the MC acts really nice in a school setting, but actually a horrible person? :thinking:

Or do we need more depth than this :joy:

5 Likes

It would probably be a good idea to go a bit more in depth

3 Likes

is the plot like a secret criminal or something?

2 Likes