Announcing the Keep Playing Games Contest

Thank you! And yes, day went okay.:fire::heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

happy birthday :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you. :blush:

1 Like

your welcome

Hi :blush: Thank you for this opportunity I have two questionsโ€ฆ1.How do I start writing? Is there a separate writing room or I just need to code on Episode writing room or do I need to have an iPhone? In short, where do I write for Episode XoXo? 2โ€ฆ I am from Caucasus, how do you send the prize if I win: via Swift, Paypal or something else?
With Love

for the first question,
we write it on the portal like a regular story :relaxed:
an apple device isnโ€™t required but in order to use Apple Arcade app, you will need one

1 Like

Thank u for the reply :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: So, we write it on the portal, publish it and send to them? Or just unpublished, a word document?

we write all 3 chapters and then a โ€œpublishโ€ option should appear
once you click this, your story should be released on the app! (i donโ€™t know the specifics but this is basically how it works)

in order for the Episode team to review it for the contest, you will need to add Gaming: ____ before your title

e.g Gaming: Cyberlove or smth

1 Like

how much has everyone done so far?
thought it would be nice to get an update given how dry this section seems to be atm :smiling_face_with_tear:

• still planning
  • coding chap1
  • coding chap2
  • coding chap3
  • bestie iโ€™m done
  • havenโ€™t started just yet

0 voters

1 Like

Thank u, :heartpulse: why I asked is because one of the rules isโ€ฆ [quote=โ€œTory, post:1, topic:643273โ€]
You may NOT use or re-title a previously published story. This must be a new, original work not previously been published to Episode or other platforms. Sequels, prequels, spin-offs, etc. are also not allowed.
[/quote]
If u publish it, it means it is on the Episode app, so I saw a contradiction, it says here it should not be a published work, but when you publish it is on the app and not a fresh one already, so thought it must be a word document

That applies to your previous stories you published on Episode, so you canโ€™t copy paste your previous work that you already published within the app. You canโ€™t rename it also, it must be a new work that was never published, itโ€™s not a sequel to your other work, prequel, spin off etc etc etc.

3 Likes

When do you think is the best time to publish the story? (sorry I am a bit new to thisโ€‹:smiley::+1:t5:)

because reads only count after the deadline, id suggest publishing a couple hours before it ends

2 Likes

Okay thank you๐Ÿ˜Š

1 Like

Sorry, the deadline is in three weeks and you want three complete chapters with minigames and so on? That seems kindaโ€ฆ Impossible lol. For a good quality story anyway.

5 Likes

Everything is clear now :blush:

Hi, donโ€™t mean to spam, but the deadline is getting closer, so itโ€™d be great if you could enlighten us about some of our questions :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: @Tory

5 Likes

@schittwriter I hear you. Sometimes I feel likeโ€ฆ

Good luck with the contest to anyone entering.

2 Likes

still no answer to this day :sneezing_face:

Announcing @/authorniapage on IG) and Iโ€™s entry!

Title: ๐‹๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ฅ ๐”๐ฉ :space_invader:
Description: ๐˜š๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ๐˜บ ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ข๐˜ญ, ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ด๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ. ๐˜Ž๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ตโ€™๐˜ด ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ต๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ข ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏโ€™๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ.

IG: @authorniapage & @secrets.epi

If youโ€™re interested in becoming a character in our story, check the link of our Insta bio! :eyes:

19 Likes

Does anyone know if the support team can answer these questions? :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face:

1 Like