Announcing the Open Mic Writer's Contest

What’s your time zone? It’ll be 2:59 AM EST

1 Like

Looks like it’ll be 7:59 AM October 8th for you

2 Likes

Mines London time, and thank you.

1 Like

Hmm probably. As long as the contest entry isn’t a sequel, prequel, or continuation of another story you’ve already written you should be fine.

1 Like

Oh wait, so gem choices aren’t a requirement unless if we want to include it to win. :thinking: (Not a question, just a thought. lol) I’m not including that. I know a lot of people don’t like gem choice that much.

4 Likes

This sound interesting :thinking: I think i cant help but start a new story coding :smiling_face_with_tear::crazy_face:

1 Like

Hell yeah!!

Guess I better get off my butt and keep writing my horror story. I’ve been waiting forever for a suitable contest for it.

4 Likes

Hm, this is going to be quite challenging to think of an idea when I’ve started on my previous stories, but don’t want to use them. XDDD

3 Likes

O.M.G! The number of entries for this contest is going to be insane! :sweat_smile: :sleepy: :dizzy_face: :face_with_spiral_eyes: :exploding_head:

6 Likes

Let’s go people! Are you entering?!

• Heck yeah!
  • Nope, I’ll wait for the next contest.

0 voters

1 Like

Okay I might actually enter this

Gem choices are not a requirement unless you want to be a commissioned author. Otherwise, don’t include them if you don’t want to!:slight_smile:

5 Likes

Ah, Mae or @lanafrazer_episode. Could you add me too, please? :hugs:

3 Likes

@kinsleyepisode

1 Like

Intriguing… I may enter. Maybe :eyes: Looking forward to all the entries!

1 Like

Yup. Have a short story in the brain i wanna do, this is a great opportunity!

2 Likes

When we publish can we publish as episode 4 with early access or will this create difficulties for the judges?

4 Likes

I’m guessing 4 published from the start with no EA

1 Like

One thing people did in the last few contests is publish the EA before the deadline. They published episodes 1-3 + 4 on EA a week before the actual deadline. I don’t know if you want to chance that or try doing it sooner. Safest bet is just to publish all 4 from the start like @k6tty suggested.

2 Likes

I’m interested in joining the group chat :crossed_fingers:
My insta is @toyoceewrites

2 Likes