Announcing the REVEAL Writer's Contest!

I think it’s supposed to be any secret that changes the character/s life/ lives around whether it just has to do with the MC of it’s the whole world

4 Likes

Or*

1 Like

In the past there’s been a typical pattern- a contest every 2 months (Feb (Valentine’s), April, June, August, October (Halloween), December).
They’re breaking the pattern :sob:

I do like this theme, though, although I wish it didn’t necessarily have to be drama.

15 Likes

Fantastic theme! So many possibilities :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

then I have an idea. this might become a struggle since i just started writing and coding and i’m still working on my first story’s first chapter but i’ll try my best since i’m very hyped for this theme :))

4 Likes

Yes, I thought things had picked up a bit lately contest-wise :see_no_evil: Do you think you’ll enter this one? :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I’ve never done this, but is it like a race to get reads?
Because I just love writing, less the competition to have the most reads😬

4 Likes

I actually have an old idea which fits perfectly, but I’m not sure I have the time :sweat_smile:
What about you?

4 Likes

Ooo!! I can fit my story into this easily! EEEP I’m excited to try this out! Interesting theme!

3 Likes

Omg this sounds so good!! I also have an idea that would fit the theme perfectly… but do I have the time? Hm :thinking:

3 Likes

Nope, it’s not a popularity contest, but you do need 100 reads to go through to the next judging round.

11 Likes

Stuck between concentrating on my numerous half completed projects and shoe horning one of them into this brief :woman_facepalming:t3::joy:

6 Likes

It’s a way to get more people to notice you and your work since you’ll be featured on a special board for a couple of weeks/months (i don’t really know) if you win, which is just a nice boost to get attention for your work, and of course it’s supposed to be fun as well

3 Likes

But, the squad contest isn’t over yet, I- :woman_facepalming:t4:

9 Likes

Haha good luck to you!
Damn this is kind of my area, I love mystery and drama but I’d rather publish a story like that calmly and whenever I want

3 Likes

Right?! I think they announced Squad just after the Queer winners. So things are picking up a pace around here :joy::joy:

edit @EliseC was it before the winners?!

4 Likes

This is normal. Wasn’t Squad announced before Queer was over?

7 Likes

Can we write a story with about 4/5 MCs instead of 1?

3 Likes

Yeah I think it was announced even before the winners of the queer contest came out

3 Likes

Thank you so much, good luck to you as well if you enter! I know what you mean, this puts kind of pressure on you and I personally feel like i have to be careful not to rush and stress myself to much but just do it for fun

3 Likes