Announcing the REVEAL Writer's Contest!

Yup, ^^ People will found out the story will be a cute one.

1 Like

True :thinking:
Thanks for the help :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: and wish you all the best for your story if youโ€™re writing one.

2 Likes

Hahahaโ€ฆthanks, Iโ€™m not join the contest but I continue where my stories are not finish yet, well I love to give new author advise from my experience. :blush:

1 Like

Hereโ€™s my story :relaxed: Still working on chapter 2, hoping to finish it on time :woman_facepalming:t4:

โ„›โ„ฏ๐“‹โ„ฏ๐’ถ๐“: ๐’ฎโ„ฏ๐’ถ๐“โ„ฏ๐’น ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐’ถ ๐’ฆ๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“ˆ

๐—š๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฟ๐—ฒ: ๐ท๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘Ž, ๐‘…๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘๐‘’
๐——๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป: ๐ต๐‘’๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘Ž ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘š๐‘–๐‘›๐‘Ž๐‘™ ๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘ค๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ, ๐ด๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘Ž ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘› โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘๐‘ฆ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘กโ„Ž โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘™ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘“๐‘’. ๐‘Šโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘™๐‘™ โ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘คโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘ โ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘”๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘  ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘ค๐‘› ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘Ž ๐‘ค๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘™๐‘‘ ๐‘“๐‘ข๐‘™๐‘™ ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘”๐‘™๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘ง ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘”๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘Ÿ ๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘›๐‘–๐‘”โ„Ž๐‘ก?

๐ฟ๐ฟ, ๐ฟ๐‘–๐‘š๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐ถ๐ถ, ๐‘‚๐‘›๐‘’ ๐ฟ๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐ผ๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘ก, ๐ด๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก ๐‘†๐‘๐‘’๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ , ๐ด๐‘‘๐‘ฃ๐‘Ž๐‘›๐‘๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘›๐‘”, ๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘™๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ๐‘  (๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘ข๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘–๐‘›๐‘– ๐‘”๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘’๐‘ )

14 Likes
if you're scared of people yelling, me too its ok

hello!! greetings friends.
this is your motivation. theyโ€™re back and here to stay if youโ€™ll let them.

do the thing! code the scene! get that dialogue written! fix that layering error! upload that overlay!!!

youโ€™ll thank yourself later!!! trust me!!

good day/afternoon/night love :purple_heart:

HEY! YOU! YEA YOU
THIS IS YOUR MOTIVATION SPEAKING.

Iโ€™M NOT YELLING, JUST SPEAKING WITH EMPHASIS

GET SOME WORK DONE! RIGHT NOW!
DONโ€™T PULL THAT โ€œMY PORTAL ISNโ€™T WORKINGโ€ BS.
OPEN THE NOTES APP ON YOUR PHONE AND START TYPING SOMETHING.

CODE THAT SCENE. MAKE THAT OVERLAY. FINISH THAT DIALOUGE. FIX THAT LAYERING ERROR. UPLOAD THAT BACKGROUND. ORGANIZE YOUR PLOT. PLAN THE NEXT EPISODE.

JUST DO IT.
YOUโ€™LL THANK YOURSELF SOON.

GOODNIGHT LOVES

23 Likes

i needed it. lol

3 Likes

Yes SIR YES!

3 Likes

Thatโ€™s a great thing. We really need advise from experienced authors here and there

3 Likes

I just got my amazing covers yesterday, so I wanted to share my entry with everyone!

Reveal: Hunter Moon by @agatya.episode
Genre: Drama, Romance, Fantasy
Description: Two lovers separated by the tragic past. One month that can change the face of the world as we know it. Will they be able to come together, or are some wounds too deep to heal?

LL, Full CC for MC and LI, one LI, choice of MC - each MC comes with their unique scenes and storyline only available to them.

The world is based on Slavic mythology and folklore, so get ready to meet some supernatural creatures!

Hope that you guys will give my story a try and will enjoy it as much as I do!

16 Likes

Howโ€™s everyoneโ€™s entry coming along? Seen some amazing entries so far.

If youโ€™re unmotivated just take a step back. Contests can be overwhelming but look after yourself too.

But just a reminder.

YOU CAN DO IT COME ON!!

4 Likes

waiting for it to be prof read els I am finished, working on chapter 4

anyone need any help. I would be happy to give a hand

1 Like

Another sneak peek, and omg I can hear myself calling my brother. XDDDDDDDD SCREEN RECORDER, WHYYYYYYY XDDD

9 Likes

my college started and i was updating my squad story. so now iโ€™ve only finished 3/4th of the second episode of my entry.
IM FREAKING OUT UGHH iโ€™m so scared that i wonโ€™t be able to publish by the deadline!
but like i HAVE TO cuz iโ€™ve hyped it up so much :pleading_face: :pleading_face:

4 Likes

So I have a question: when posting my fourth episode (after the contest is done) should I add a skip button or not add one in? Do people prefer no skip option?

• Put a skip option
  • Donโ€™t put a skip option

0 voters

2 Likes

It depends on your story. If thereโ€™s some really impactful choices that can change the course of the story, then donโ€™t put a skip option since it might affect the branching and choices, causing people to be stuck.

1 Like

if you add a skip option, please dont ask people if they wanna re-read the chapter. yes I like to skip no I wanna re-read. I really hate when I see that when I am a first time reader.

just ask do you wanna skip the chapter, yes or no

1 Like

Reminding me again.

3 Likes

:pensive:

2 Likes

Thought Iโ€™d share my cover for my entry here as well. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

I thought I might share my reveal cover for the contest as well
(Itโ€™s not out yet)
But yeah hereโ€™s my coverโ€ฆ
6 Likes