Any coding for zoom out?

How to zoom out and make the whole background appear? Do we have to code for that or just we have to go to zoom option and do it as usual?

3 Likes

I would love to help

I am a bit confused by what you mean though
can I have a little more context?

2 Likes

Not really possible, you’ll have to pan

2 Likes

I wrote about something like this before. I hope this helps.

2 Likes

So, there’s just has to be zooming less than 100%. Right??

I meant that showing the whole background so that I can have more than 4 characters in place!

Pretty much. Though depending on the number of zones, the central point (zoom on X Y) will change. It will just take a little bit of experimenting.

1 Like

Yeah okayyyyy! My background’s zones are 3.

Will do, thank you so much for everything you helped me with!:heart:

Hey! Sorry for bothering you again. Umm can you please share a script example of doing this? I’m just so confused.

I did this code on mine: @zoom on 448 280 to 29% in 0

And this is how it appears:

I can see all three zones now, but like everyone else was saying, I now have black lines at the top and bottom, and everything is so zoomed out I can barely make out the character’s faces and expressions, so I wouldn’t recommend doing this.

1 Like

Yes that’s true! But there has to be a way to show whole background without black bars up and down, no? So, I’m working on it.

The only way you could do that is if you had a 3 zoned background that was taller than it was wide, uploaded it as an overlay instead of a background, and in that case it would basically just function as though it was a one zoned background. You could pan slowly, which would show all three zones, but not at the same time.

1 Like

To zoom back to the center, by using the command @zoom on 150 250 to 125% in 0.5 :white_heart:

1 Like

Aww I was hoping to do the script, where 4 people can stand! In the following scene, firstly I did character stands in zone# and then the other 3 people enters the scene, so that, there I would like to zoom out the background.

What I know will show the black bars and you already know it
So, sorry but I can’t help

1 Like

Yeah it’s okay

1 Like

The best thing to do would just be to mess with spot directing until you can get them all to fit in one zone tbh

1 Like

Yeah probably that’s the only thing we could do just for now, until we find out anything else! But I’ve tried that too, but there’s only the space for 2 to 3 people😪