Any Harry Potter fans?

I grew up with them (same approximate age as Harry, still waiting for owl acceptance to Hogwarts). Agree with @JessicaJaleres that Fred’s death was the saddest.

Favorite book is probably the 4th (I think I read it at least 10 times growing up). Not a big fan of the movies because I liked imagining it better, but I’ve seen all of them.

Come to think of it, I probably could re-read the later books since I think I only read the 6th one once or twice and the 7th only once (HATED the epilogue, such a blah moment to end the series, actually I hate epilogues in Episodes too haha, your imagination should take it somewhere, not have the author spell it out IMHO).

3 Likes

She’s the bestttttt

1 Like

what are your opinions about draco?

I’m a slytherin :sunglasses: my favorite character is Severus and my favourite book/movie is the 6th

I like him better in the books, he’s a victim of his own family

1 Like

Do not bring up Fred, I refuse to believe he’s dead… The twins were my favorite characters…

2 Likes

he’s one of my favourite characters!

Hi would you like to be my friend?

Thanks! I’ll try it :smiley:

I feel like Draco deep down is not bad and actually has a heart sorta but just was twisted by his father since he was young

I agree @Anna1106Writes! What house are you in? I’m a Slytherin.

1 Like

I don’t like Harry Potter but I’m a Hufflepuff :eyes:

I’m a Slytherin and proud of it!!!

@Abimations4 you are so sad.

1 Like

I’m a Ravenclaw!

1 Like

Slytherin. I like Lucius Malfoy, Snape, Sirius and Fred/George. The saddest death in Harry Potter is Rowling’s sanity.

Have you guys seen the Harry Potter Vans? :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Griffindor all the way!!!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.