Anyone wanna do R4R?

Does anyone wanna do a read for read? Don’t put your story here if you know you’re not going to read mine - let’s make the forums fair :purple_heart:
Story name: My Strength
Author: Katiekate
Genre: Mystery
Style: INK
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6657777479319552
Insta: @katiekate.episode

3 Likes

Hello, are u interested in a rfr? My link to my story is http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6324178554454016

1 Like

Sure! I’ll start reading yours now :purple_heart:

Thank you so much, Ill read yours right now. I’ll leave feedback it will come up as @Thenerd16.

1 Like

@Brianna.episodexoxo I’ve read your story so far! I love how original the story is. I’ve never read a story like it! I think it could really become an a amazing story! I have one suggestion though: download grammarly on your computer to check through the script and edit mistakes :purple_heart:

Hi, reading yours now… I’m onto episode 2

Here is mine http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6095011623862272
TITLE: Secret Love
AUTHOR: AMH
STYLE: INK
EPISODES: 3… more to come

Description… the real life story of my life over the past year and how I came to meet the man I Love.
This is still ongoing and once i’ve caught up with whats happened so far then I will add episodes as things happen in my life.

I will let you know when i’ve read yours.

xx

1 Like

Hi here’s my story! :blush:

TITLE : Color my life
AUTHOR : Lady Cannella
GENRE : Action
STYLE : ink
EPISODES : 3 (more coming soon)
DESCRIPTION : A mysterious place, a government full of secrets, a girl and the search of colors in a faded world…will you be able to restore the colors?

1 Like

I just messaged you on Instagram :smiley:

1 Like

I’m onto episode 3 now, I like your little intro’s to the episodes, I think they are funny, they really show your personality. x

1 Like

Do you want to do R4r?
This is my story:

Name: Coincidence or Destiny

Description:

Aurora loved her life, but during the summer she met a boy and her life starts to change completely

The meeting was coincidence or destiny?

Chapters: 12

Genre: Drama

Style: Ink

Instagram: kateb_episode

Link:

[

1 Like

Thanks you so much!

Hi KatieKate
I’m going to read you story.
I will send you screenshot when I’m done.
Here my story info:

Title name: Trust the Love
Author name: Miss-libra
Episodes: 3 and more to come. :smiley:
Genre: Romance
Story Style: Ink
Description: Trusting in love is easier said than done.
Stubborn Cassie and serious Jackson find themself is the battle of finding true love
Go along with this intense and impactful love story.

Thank you

1 Like

I really love your story! The plot has me hooked! It kinda reminds me of divergent. Quick question: Are you French? I only ask because I picked up on a few french words in your writing. Anyway, I loved it and will definitely keep reading when you release new episodes x

1 Like

Thank you so much! :heart_eyes:
I’m italian but I know french and spanish :blush:
Which words? I’m really curious :smiley:

1 Like

Hi! I’ll pm you once I’m done .:wink:
Here’s mine. If you’re into action. :blush:

Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6098625853521920

Thank you. :bowing_woman:t2:

Oh that’s so cool! I wish I was bilingual! I saw sportive in it and the book that covered the MCs mum’s diary had a French author as the title? I’m not sure! I’m learning french at the moment but don’t know any Spanish or Italian even though I wish I did x

1 Like

I have read your story! It was really interesting! I really loved the outfits and you’ve really thought through each scene which is good when writing a story x

I’m not bilingual, I wish I was😭
I’m studying english, french and spanish at school. Yeah the author is Antoine de
Saint-Exupéry who wrote “Le petit Prince” (“The little Prince”.
You’re really observant :blush:

1 Like

Thanks. It is based on real life, so wasn’t hard to come up with the story line haha.
I’m working on episode 4, hopefully it will be out in a couple of days

1 Like

Do you have an Instagram?

1 Like