Anyone wanna just have a convo as strangers?

Thank you that means a lot! Oh and your story sounds really cool!

Mais pourquoi yā€™a t- il une fille nue au cheveux bleu ? xD

1 Like

Thanks lol but also with my story I dont want the main character to like him at first I want her to be interested in someone else but then she slowly starts realizing that heā€™s a jerk and she should be with someone else and the guy from the Alternate universe tryā€™s to make him that guy

Yes, fantasy and romance.

I actually take French so I understand you haha, et parce quā€™elle est folle

2 Likes

That actually sound really cool. I would read it! What type of story were you thinking about doing. Like limelight or ink?

You didnā€™t even mention classic x)
This style is dead, I see.

oof yeah. They donā€™t make clothes or animations for ink anymore

So true.

I meant classic. I am losing my brain right now, It is literally 1 in the morning :rofl:

Haha yā€™all in the dark but the sun is shining in Paris <3

Hahaha donā€™t rub it in my face :slight_smile:

1 Like

Iā€™m writing a story but I canā€™t find a good description. ><

I almost done.

Sweet. I would love to read it

Iā€™m not sure. lol

Cā€™mon I am sure itā€™s great. What is it about?

Itā€™s about a girl.
She is in the ā€œbasic sectionā€ in a great college.
She study math, physic etcā€¦
BUT she actually wants to be in the ā€œartistic sectionā€ and be an artist like her grandmother.
One day, she was walking alone in the garden and elle sā€™est retrouvĆ©e devant les Muses de la mythology qui sont prĆŖte Ć  lā€™aider.

1 Like

that sounds really cool. I would absolutely love to read it!:slight_smile:

1 Like

hello Iā€™m Brooke Iā€™ll do a little intro :slight_smile: Iā€™m 21 from Australia I have a few disabilities which I hope havenā€™t affected my story I love cats and meerkats I loves sushi bacon and anime Iā€™ve gotten back into kpop this year and discovered bts I also love all time low sleeping with sirens falling in reverse Hollywood undead the maine and neck deep also my story is called clashing with you if you wanna read feel free :slight_smile:

Aw Iā€™m happy ! \o/