Appreciation Thread for Annieways šŸ§

@Annieways even though you donā€™t know me well or I donā€™t even know if you know me but youā€™re an amazing person whoā€™s comments are helpful and funny. You deserve this post :heartpulse::heartpulse:

just waiting when I get an appreciation thread. Iā€™m kidding obviously donā€™t kill me :sob::joy:

5 Likes

Haha of course I know you! Thank you so much :kissing_heart: Iā€™m glad if you think my posts are helpful, Iā€™m not always sure about that :smile:

5 Likes

They are dw, and youā€™re welcome :heartpulse::two_hearts::two_hearts:

4 Likes

Well I was probably liking your comments on another thread anyway, so I stand by what I said. Forums would suck without you

5 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Amberose is right, you make the Forums amazing :heart: :blue_heart:

Your comments are always interesting to read and your humor is just gold! :yellow_heart:

Honestly, itā€™s always nice to meet kind people who arenā€™t afraid to speak their mind, and you are definitely kind, supportive, and funny, the list goes on :hugs: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Youā€™re a wonderful friend, and like family, we seriously love you and appreciate you so much, thank you Annie, never ever leave the Forums forever or weā€™ll gather a search party to bring you back and we have good stalker skills :+1: :sparkling_heart: :revolving_hearts:

5 Likes

Iā€™m not sure if I already told you this or not, but you are the sweetest person, ever :revolving_hearts::sparkling_heart::heartpulse::pleading_face:

5 Likes

Why am I like this? Part 1

Untitled

5 Likes

Why am I like this? Part 2

@Annieways I included Jem and I because I know youā€™d hate it if it was you on your own :grin: Arenā€™t I a great friend?

5 Likes

:astonished:
When Jem told you to post the collage here, first I wanted to ask you to send it in PM instead, but I didnā€™t think you would actually do it :sweat_smile:
Anyways, thank you for including Jem and yourself! We are so hot, Iā€™m crushing on our characters :smiley:

5 Likes

Hahahaha :smile: I donā€™t know what to tell you, I felt inspiredā€¦ Iā€™ll have to make a Jem centred one for her appreciation thread next

5 Likes

OMG @amberose this is amazing :joy: :heart_eyes:

We all look like Queens :sunglasses: :sparkling_heart:

And this collage should be out in the public for everyone to see how awesome we are, love you guys a lot :smile:

5 Likes

I didnā€™t get to write it here Share your underrated stories here since @ Sydney_H closed the thread but here you go :heart: :

I think that you said it all @amberose :wink:

OK, we donā€™t want you to read every story on this thread because itā€™s too much; we want the best for you; if this is stressing you out, you will need to close it because your feelings and emotions comes first, always. We love you too much and donā€™t want to see you suffer, you gave so much to others and care a lot :kissing_cat:
All of what youā€™ve done is appreciated by this community :heart:

Annie, youā€™re a sweet, kind person and you try your best to make everyone happy and read their story, but it just canā€™t be done, thereā€™s too many replies. Seeing the number of replies on this thread can make anyone feel faint.

Agree, Annie is the Queen of Story Promotion Threads, this will always be the 1st largest sharing stories thread ever, she will go down in Forums history for sure :100: :sparkling_heart:

P.S If anyone wants to check out some cool stories, feel free to check out: Share your underrated stories here - #1455 by HopeFrvr :rose:

3 Likes

Aw when I received the notification from Sydney I saw that you were typing and I was like NOOOO :scream:

What really stressed me out is that I felt that I shouldnā€™t read any new stories until Iā€™m finished with the list, but in reality I do check out the weekly shelves, the contest entries etc. and I donā€™t want to feel bad because of this. Thank you for confirming that I donā€™t have to :kissing_heart:

I think @amberose meant this for the thread and not me, but Iā€™m fine with this too :smiley:

Thank you for your words, Iā€™m glad you posted it here and I could read them :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Bump :kissing_cat:

Bumping this <3

:penguin: :smiley:

2 Likes

Appreciation: look how cute she is on the app :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

her little dance also :joy::heart: adorable

6 Likes

Haha, I look like an idiot :smiley:
Most of these animations are so cringy but I sing all the time and Iā€™m weird so it actually fits pretty well lol

5 Likes

You look so cool, like a popstar OK AND U ARE SMART :joy: :sunglasses:

Perfect screenshot @amberose :smile: We love you and ur humor <3

5 Likes