Appreciation Thread for Annieways 🐧

@Annieways is such an amazing, supportive, kind but not afraid to speak her mind, intelligent, humorous soul and we appreciate her a lot :smiley: :blue_heart:

Your writing skills are epic, you’re one of my best friends, my sister, and your posts are always awesome to read :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart:

I know I mentioned it a lot but I say it because it is true = you are indeed the Queen of Comedy :sunglasses: :crown:

Always remember that:

Wishing you lots of luck :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::kissing_heart::two_hearts::revolving_hearts::sparkling_heart::heartpulse::heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart:

P.S Just know that WE FREAKING LOVE YOU, U AWESOME, FANTASTIC, WONDERFUL, FUNNY, SWEET, EVERY COOL WORD in the WORLD, AMAZING HUMAN BEAN!!! :partying_face: :penguin: :unicorn:

27 Likes

THIS ABOUT DAMN TIME!
Let me get my speech ready…

9 Likes

:heart: Keep being sweet!

6 Likes

Seriously, thank you guys :pleading_face:

8 Likes

Yesssss gurl!! You ROCK!!! :sunglasses: :grin: :raised_hands:t3::clap:t3:

6 Likes

Yes, she does :sunglasses: :blue_heart:

5 Likes

Ok, my speech as promised…Eh, not much of a speech.

Annieways, there’s not much I can say here that I haven’t already told you before. You are easily one of my most favourite people in this community. I admire your thoughts and opinions, and you always add a bit of your personal humour to the things you say too and it always manages to make me smile.

As you know, your stories are what I turn to when I’m feeling meh because they make me laugh so much! You’ve brought me to tears a few times this year already, lol. But like, good tears. I really don’t know what I would do if you disappeared one day. I’d probably get even extra more stalkerish just to try and find you :kissing_heart:

Not quite sure what I did to deserve such a supportive friend like you. I feel sorry for other people who aren’t me because they miss out on the friendship we have, but also not sorry enough to share, so tough tits to those people.

:heartbeat::hearts::heartpulse::hearts::heartbeat:

7 Likes

AWWW

Jem, Amber, all I can say is that I am the lucky one to have you as my friends. Actually I could say many more but I don’t know how to express myself so I’m gonna show it:

6 Likes

We are lucky to have you as our friend as well :heart_eyes_cat:

Happy me after hearing your kind words and seeing that amazing gif (it’s awesome):

RapidEnergeticLadybird-small

I’m really glad I joined the Forums; meeting you and Amberose has been wonderful and I love both of you guys very much :kissing_cat:

Sends you a virtual hug :hugs:

7 Likes

Bump <3

1 Like

I love you @Annieways!

3 Likes

:sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

:yellow_heart:

2 Likes

Bump :crown:

Bump :kissing_cat:

Well, it’s officially Feb 18, the day Annieways joined the Forums :smile:

Happy Anniversary to you! :blue_heart:

We’re glad you joined and we all love you :partying_face:

7 Likes

Whatttttt? It’s only been a year since Annieways came into my life? Awww how time flies. I must make a collage

6 Likes

Yes, if you do make one, post it here OK :sunglasses: :kissing_cat: :heart:

3 Likes

Wow, a year already? I probably wouldn’t have stayed so long if it wasn’t for people like you :heart:

6 Likes

Actually it’s been less than a year, I think we first talked when I started stalking your review thread sometime in April or May :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes