Aprill's Overlays/Covers/Splashes (CLOSED... for now)

Okay, I found two and I edited one from an episode background. if you still want something different, don’t hesitate to let me know! :grin:

Backgrounds

1 Like

Can I request a pfp?
Details:
Beach wave hair (fawn)
Face shape: oval
Eyebrows: Seductive arch
Eyes: Upturned feline (blue)
Nose: Upturned
Mouth: Full round (cherry red)
Skin tone: light

Sure! Any particular outfit or background?

No, anything of your choice would be great.

Sure! Just give me all of information about what you want on the cover and I’ll get right on it.

Didn’t Episode diamonds make it already if you didn’t like it you could of said so

Here you go! Let me know if the background is too much and you would like me to change it or anything else.

Your edit

1 Like

Thanks, it’s amazing!

1 Like

Thank you! Let me know if you ever need anything else!

Hi! Your art looks really nice and I’d love it if you can make me a large cover. You helped me out earlier today and I’d love it if you can help me out again. I want 3 people in the cover if that’s possible. Thank you so much!
Story type: INK
Character #1
Male/Female: Female
Skin tone: Tan
Mouth: Classic
Mouth color: Rose
Nose: Soft Natural
Eye: Upturned Bold
Eye color: Green
Eyebrows: Seductive Arch
Face shape: Oval
Hairstyle: Straight
Hair color: Black
Outfit: Calf Boots Black, Moon Necklace,Short Pleated Skirt (Black), and Steam Punk Corset
Background: Any sort of fire background
Text (optional): Girl Of Deception
Pose: flirt_wink

Character #2
Male/Female: Male
Skin tone: Caramel
Mouth: Uneven
Mouth color: Terracotta
Nose: Button
Eye: Classic Round
Eye color: Green
Eyebrows: Thin Arch
Face shape: Diamond
Hairstyle: Short Cropped Hair
Hair color: Auburn
Outfit: Basic Sneakers Black, Black Tight Pants, Tank Top (Cabernet), and Cool Leather Jacket
Pose: arms_crossed

Character #3
Male/Female: Male
Skin tone: Caramel
Mouth: Uneven
Mouth color: Terracotta
Nose: Button
Eye: Classic Round
Eye color: Blue
Eyebrows: Thin Arch
Face shape: Diamond
Hairstyle: Spiked
Hair color: Black
Outfit: Red Stripped Shoes, Dantes Pants and Green Beach Boy Linen Shirt
Pose: flirt_shy

1 Like

I would love to help! Can you give me the title of your story and what kind of background/feel you are going for?

Never mind, I see the text and background part now! I obviously need pay more attention lol

1 Like

Heya! I like your work a lot. Could you make me an overlay? I need big, cute cartoon eyes which are round and really close to each other, one eye a bit on top of the other. Like, those kind of eyes which have huge pupils and then a few big light spots. You know what I mean? Looking up left. I hope you get the vision even if I didn’t explain it really well

Thank you so much!

:smile:

Can you do like a magic overlay?
A ball of fire, but blue because that hottest fire burns blue.
A ball of lighting
A a tornado, can you make it green and add some earthy elements?

Is this the kinda thing you were looking for? If not I can get you another one.

1 Like

Here you go! Let me know if you want more or if one of them doesn’t work for you. Now that I’m looking at it, the tornado one is looking a little questionable.

Overlays

blue-fire-transparent-pic-13

1 Like

Hi April I need a background for my story I want a INT. BRISTOLS DORM ROOM -DAY and NIGHT but in a different colour and without the picture. Preferably purple or blue I understand if you can’t.

I can do it! I just have a few questions; Would you like another picture instead of the one already there, or would you just like me to remove it? Also when you say different color, do you mean for the color of the wall or the overall color theme of the room?