Are You A Bad Friend or A Good Friend?

check the thread out.

1 Like

Haha thanks I am searching it on Google :joy: now , and I also drift away your main topic :no_mouth:

1 Like

thats ok. lol we always get off topic sometimes.

2 Likes

Well, he was. He was black and started his career with his brothers as the Jackson Five. Later he made a solo career and had all kinds of treatments to bleach his skin.

2 Likes

I do that often :no_mouth: thanks @NemesisDarkFox and @lanafrazer_episode for telling me about they were same person :joy:
With that being said…
I am here again
@BadassSaasha is mah good friend , don’t ask me why…she is my sister according to our national anthem :joy:and so does @AS007
And now I have noone for bad…I have
@Days is bad Friend (not really ,days da cake :yum:) because she made me cakenaped in her story :sob:

5 Likes

“cakenaped” lol i thought it was kidnapped for a second. lol

1 Like

Yeah…but she kidnapped my cake , so cakenaped :joy: that’s the pun she made :wink:

1 Like

yep. poor cake. i want cake nahhhh. lol

1 Like

make that a pound cake with a nice good frosting, with candles, with a vampire look, with…oh crap i adding to much. ahahahhahahaha

1 Like

And with some forumers :yum: or humans :upside_down_face:

I will take your cakes then :smirk:

1 Like

snap finger with attitude dont u dare take my cake. ahahahahhahaha:joy::joy::rofl:

Ive got a sweeet tooth. I luv cakes. Ewww dont add humans, add the blood but NOT human body. lol

1 Like

Come on…humans taste good…maybe :no_mouth: :smirk: add blood to cake here is da cake …:yum:

stares at cake i hope it isnt fulled with body parts of the human body… pokes cake eheheheheeeehehehehee

1 Like

@Lex2 is BOTH A GOOD AND BAD friend.

Shes good, cause shes funny, and cool.
shes bad, cause SHE ATE THE LAST SLICE OF MY PIZZZAAAA!!!

1 Like

It’s not…:smirk: Believe my cooking or baking :smirk:

Poor you :cry: Atleast I have my pizza safe…:yum:

1 Like

Ya luckyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy lol

1 Like

Haha so much y in lucky :smirk:

1 Like

:joy::joy: I’m soooo sorry, in my defense I was hungry because I haven’t eaten all day!! Can you forgive me? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

searches for more pizza

tht was the last slice of myyyy barbaqueeeeeeee with meatball, lol. Yh i forgive ya :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like