Authors With LESS reads. LESS READS ONLY!

This IS FOR THE ADVENTOUROUS STORY ENTRIES ONLY WITH LESS READS! LESS READS ONLY!! WE NEED TO HELP OTHERS BRING THEIR READS UP!

1-80 ONLY!!!

11 Likes

Check out @Problematic_Patrick story!!! I love it!!!
LESS READS! NEEDS TO BRING UP! LOVE THE COMEDY! SUPPORT! LOVE THE CHARACTERS!

3 Likes

Adventurous: L.A :woozy_face:

4 Likes

Adding to my favs
Reading now. :wink:

2 Likes

:heart::heart::heart: wish your story was up here with ours :sleepy:

2 Likes

I love you :sob::sob::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Dont worry. I WILL PUBLISH THIS BABY!

3 Likes

I’m reading it and I love it already!

2 Likes

thank youu :sob::sob:

2 Likes

Love u to :wink::grin:

2 Likes

:woozy_face::heart::heart_eyes:I’L BE WAITING! Take your time!

2 Likes

Okay, want an honest review?

2 Likes

Yes pls

2 Likes

U have to slow down your story a bit, focus on spot directing. So u may have to practice with placing your characters. The introduction wasnt really needed because I know readers may find it boring to read, so they just tap fast or just exit the story. But if u felt like it was suppose to be their and to tell us about the start of the story then thats okay. Im sending screenshots!

2 Likes

:heart::heart:

2 Likes

I only have 2 passes left! I will read every single story with less reads until my passes are gone. so guys dont feel bad about reads. U write your stories because U had fun writing it, it was either yr first time entering a contest like myself, or couple times. U gave it yr best shot and u can learn from others to improve. Dont give up!

2 Likes

Amen to that! Idc what people think I love writing (oof my user name :joy:) and no one can stop that passion

2 Likes

This crack me up!! :joy::joy::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Slow down panning as well :wink:

2 Likes

Lol me in the morning

2 Likes