BACKGROUNDS: More School Options e.g: school halls

I think there was a thread about this on the old forums, but since there is not one on here, I’ll make it.

I think we should have more school options, like a school hall and a school stage/acting stage looking like a school one not a fancy theatre. Another cool one would be a notice board, or a playground/ area you can go to at break time or somewhere.

If you have anything to suggest, I’ll add it down here!

Other suggestions:

28 Likes

There are others, but alexa.episode on Instagram has some school halls.

4 Likes

I support, even when its easy to find backgrounds to upload the style is different. I would love some of the backgrounda you suggested!

1 Like

great! xx

another mini bump ~

1 Like

Bump

This would be fantastic! I feel like a cafeteria would also be a good school background option!

6 Likes

1000% support this idea. It would be cool if there were more classroom backgrounds, a cafeteria background, and looping backgrounds for school halls would be awesome! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yasss

1 Like

mini ~ bump

1 Like

yes ~ BUMP

1 Like

Hey! I make backgrounds so if you’d like then I’ll attach few examples of school hallways in here. If you’re using it then make sure to go in my drive and you’ll fine them there, as well as credit me by my IG :@starx.bgs

My drive: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-FWmV7n68iwTs_Q_hddtZd-udat2_RCX (There’s few overlays attached with this bgs so if you want to find out more, you can follow me on my instagram where I provide more infos!)

3 Likes

~ bump ~

1 Like

Bump

thank you my loves <3