Backgrounds & Overlays Drives List 2024

Hey guys!

I wanted to put together a Backgrounds & Overlays forum for you guys!

I’m a Background Creator myself but have recently stopped so I can just focus on my writing for now. I’ve been looking for backgrounds instead of making them as it takes a long time creating from scratch and I really want to finish my stories.

So here are my own findings and genuine recommendations of old and new works:

Free Drives:

@episode.uwe
Uwe’s Backgrounds & Overlays

@sharastories
Shara’s Backgrounds & Overlays

@epsdmarie
Miranda’s Backgrounds & Overlays

@tw.episode
TW’s Backgrounds & Overlays

@caitoriri.writes
Caitoriri’s Backgrounds & Overlays

@ Tamara.episode.story = IG Possibly disabled or changed name (Please still credit her.)
Tamara’s Backgrounds & Overlays

@indiepisode
Indi’s Backgrounds & Overlays

@sharonrose.episde
Sharonrose’s Backgrounds & Overlays

@asstoriesonline
Asstoriesonline’s Backgrounds & Overlays

@catthegirl = IG Currently disabled (Please still credit her.)
Catthegirl’s Free Backgrounds & Overlays

@shout.episode
Shouts Free Drive

@talesbylaura
Laura’s Free Backgrounds & Overlays

@writtenbypj_
Penelope’s Free Backgrounds & Overlays

Paid Drives:

@elzbiet.zaleski
Cookies Paid Drives

@writtenbypj_
Penelopes Paid Drive

Patreon Background Creators:

@dana_i_nana_epi
Dana’s Patreon Link = $5 USD (4-5 Backgrounds a month)

@dynasty.writes
Dynasty’s Patreon Link = $6 USD (When possible)

Forum Background Creators:

@FlowerGriefer
Flower Griefer’s Forum - Backgrounds & Overlays

@SHOUTOUT
Shout Outs Forum - Backgrounds & Overlays

@Schittwriter
Samson’s Forum - Backgrounds & Overlays

P.S
Please, when you take things from a Creator. You MUST credit them either in your stories or however they’ve explained in their rules. Their drives/forums comprise of hours of placing/drawing/cutting all the pieces that make the background/overlay. The least we can do is credit them for their hard work.

Thank you very much if you’ve used someone here’s work and are already crediting them.

YOU ARE THE LITERAL MVP!

Side Note:
Although I appreciate every background creators hard work, I am no fan of AI generated backgrounds and apologies in advance for the other creators I didn’t mention on this. I went through very long lists and from them I found these creators to have some pretty awesome renditions of Episode edited backgrounds and super creative layouts/work.

If you’re a new creator feel free to mention yourself and show off your works below!

These are just recommendations from someone who also makes backgrounds so… yep :woozy_face:

PEACE YO !!

16 Likes

I’m an overlay creator! I’ll share my link below :sparkles:

2 Likes

You are an absolute Queen for this!

1 Like

@Marysol.Episode also has free and payed back-ground drive :smile: :yellow_heart:
Here is her link

3 Likes

Thank you for mentioning my drive!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heartbeat:

2 Likes

Welcome boo!! Had to update, most links are broken these days so I went through so many lists of creators. Pages/drives and these were the only ones I thought were amazing quality :sob:🫶🏼

1 Like

I’ve seen, they’re nice :face_holding_back_tears:🫶🏼

2 Likes

Has anyone else paid for access to a drive but cone like 2 years later and it doesn’t exist anymore but the person who owns it is still apart of the community?:smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

Don’t forget to add @/CinnamonToast for forums backgrounds!

1 Like

Lowkey sounds like a bit of a rip but hopefully it comes back soon!! :sob: message them!

Already seen her work :face_holding_back_tears: :hand_with_index_finger_and_thumb_crossed:

1 Like

It hasn’t been there for 2 years I don’t think it will LOL. I just thought of it cause it’s someone on the list but they have a new one now :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Thank you for the Shout-Out :strawberry: :star:

2 Likes

Very welcome boo!! 🫶🏼

1 Like