Basics of editing?

So I’ve been trying to get into editing recently, and I tried making one, but the quality was really bad lskdlsk :sob: And I just don’t know the basics of editing episode characters.
If you’re an editor and is willing to share some tips, I’ll be very thankful! :pleading_face: :heartbeat:
Thank you sm in advance!! :sneezing_face:
I hope you have a lovely day/night! :hibiscus: :two_hearts:

DM me on here or my IG: @dragon.writes and I can answer some questions if you need :]

For quality-wise: use a big canvas.

1 Like

Thank you sm! :pleading_face: :heartbeat:

1 Like

For better quality, make sure you creater a bigger image size in pixels (for like Instagram I’d recommend anything over 800x800) and use high quality pictures because if you choose ones that are smaller than your canvas and resize them to match, they’ll lose a lot of quality. I’m not sure what you’re using to edit, but I use Photoshop CC so most of my tips would be about that. I’m willing to help if you are using Photoshop too, you can dm me on Instagram @dynastywrites :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I have a full length video on my YouTube channel on editing, starting at the very basic beginning. I also make a simple custom pose at the end, and share lots of other helpful tips on getting the best quality possible. I’ll leave the link below if you’d like to check it out :slightly_smiling_face:
I also have lots of other editing and speed paint videos on my channel as well that a lot of people have found helpful :heart:

2 Likes

and @KylieJay
Thank you guys sm!! I really appreciate your help! :pleading_face: :heartbeat:
I’m using Ibispaintx for edits since I’m familiar with it!

1 Like