Bea's Art Shop! :blob_sun: [CLOSED]

Hi, I’m Bea - welcome to my art shop where I make custom poses, pfps and covers!

I recently started making some for my story and I found it really fun and was pretty dang proud of myself!! So, I thought I’d make a thread as I would love to make some more :blob_sun:

EXAMPLES:

(please do not use my examples)

this was made for @RileyWrites

RULES - please read!!

• No thread hopping! I don’t want to spend hours on something for you to just not use it
  • Please don’t rush me - feel free to ask for updates of course but please remember i do (somewhat) have a life outside of this and also have my own story and overlays to make!
  • Credit me using my instagram @ beas.stories if I find that you haven’t credited me you won’t be able to use this thread again
FORM:
  • what do you want?
  • ink or limelight?
  • character details:
  • character outfit:
  • pose (if you have more than one character please let me know the height differences)
  • with or without a background? if with please give me the one you want
  • additional information:
  • can I use yours as an example?
WAIT LIST

@BellaWrites1

12 Likes

Bump! Your art is beautiful :))

1 Like

thank you so much!!

1 Like

Hey I’ll request!

Lmk if this is too advanced! or Lmk it I forgot something! btw that custom pose looks awesome :grin:

1 Like

oooh that sounds fun !! I’ll get it to you as fast as possible :)) also, would you mind if I used it as an example once I’m finished?

1 Like

Not at all! I also love it when a fellow artist is proud of their work :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

what colour are the boys eyes?

1 Like

Omg I’m so sorry, there auburn lol

1 Like

okie dokie!

1 Like

Are you still taking request?

yep!

1 Like

How many people can you do max?

any amount is fine !! i’d actually enjoy doing a big group haha it sounds fun:)

1 Like

here ya go!
i wasn’t too sure what you wanted their facial expressions to be like but it’d be pretty easy to change if you want me to do so. i also think they could be closer together so just let me know if anything needs changing

2 Likes

@epibea
My Request*
Pose

Characters

Don’t care who stands where

Outfit for all

Hairs
Krystal: medium warm brown and medium curly solid
Hani: pony tail blunt bangs
Mae: updo curly messy
Raina: all stays the same
Victoria: Dark Brown and Long Voluminous Curls Loose

1 Like

oooh okay i can do that !!

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Can I change Krystal a hair real quick @epibea
I would like her new hair to be
Long Straight Loose Bangs Blunt Solid
And the girl in the photo that has bangs and straight hair be her

1 Like

okie dokie!!

1 Like

I love it! I know that your writing a story, so if you want any splashes (drawn) then let me know! (Kinda as payment for your awesomeness) This is so awesome!

1 Like