Bed of Roses (TaT Book 2) Fan Club

I should start checking Spiegel’s stories more :thinking:

4 Likes

at least one? at least?? omg i don’t have the brain cells to theorize :sweat_smile:

ooh that’s a good theory! it’s possible that he might lose the crown (we know what his parents are like so maybe they disown him or he runs away? :thinking:) so he could very well be the broken crown. plus if he’s featured as a shadow it should be fairly easy to place him bc of his distinct episode fluffy ponytail hair™ which isn’t hard to identify even in shadow form

4 Likes
Replies

Of course! I’m always a little too happy to discuss TaT (and all the crew) :upside_down_face:

French pronunciation is almost as troubling as English

…yes? No? I don’t know, I’m just terrified :slightly_smiling_face:

I… didn’t have a choice but also :cold_sweat: :sob:

Not in Caddelinn or Eraywyn! We’re good at hurting feelings here. But I understand the sentiment and I appreciate it as much as I don’t want to cry :sob:

Curse my bad timing

Or both, ahahahah :rofl:
But you’re completely right. Nail on the head!

No… problem. I’ll just be in that corner not sobbing if you need me

Okay, Ghosty :sob: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart:

cries in too much attention

:slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: :fearful: :cold_sweat:

Is there… any more space in that hole?
I’d like to die, too, please

Not Jasper being bisexual :sob:

I hate that this could be a valid polyamorous retelling

Let’s leave my incompatible ships alone :disappointed_relieved:

Okay, okay, this unsupervised theorising is illegal

No, you’re all good!

5 Likes

nah i’m glad i reread it anyway, it brought all the feels back :pleading_face:

no don’t be crying spieggg that’s not the intention

…does this mean we are (or more accurately ashore is lol) on the right track? :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Well, it’s about 2 foxes deep :thinking:.
How much space does an immortal shadow take anyway?

It’s teamwork, really.
And the Three-Eyed Fox senses that Spiegel won’t spoil anything to protect us from our own curiosity :smiling_face_with_tear:.

4 Likes

Oh, okay :disappointed_relieved:
I still can’t believe anyone has read it four times. I have not read it that many times

Can’t help it. Pisces rising/big softie, if we ignore the zodiac.

By the way, I’m not sure I’ve harassed you about your star sign yet. Care to share?

You’re quite right - my shadowy lips are sealed but far too loose for my own tastes

I can huddle, no problem :smile:
I just need to find a way out of this mirror…

The tEAMWORK :sob:

4 Likes

yeah i kind of figured but i had to ask lol :wink:

it’s far too good to only read it once! tbh the only thing stopping me from going in again is episode’s replay limit :smiling_face_with_tear:

i don’t know a whole lot about star signs, i know i’m a sagittarius but that’s about it :thinking: you’ll have to enlighten me about what that means!

3 Likes

OMG MY SAGITTARIUS SISTER :sob::sob::sob::sob::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:!

5 Likes
4 Likes

ooh you’re a sag too?!?! yayy i have a buddy!! :two_hearts:

edit: just read the link you gave me and omg that describes me so well!! (and no wonder i’m always leading in sol points in TaT :eyes:)

5 Likes

Ha, ended up leading with sol points in my first read too :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:!
A few Sag traits are pretty relatable.
However, Aquarius rising - fits me actually better than my zodiac since I’m more of a quiet introvert.

4 Likes

Hum… The thread is getting more balanced lol

4 Likes

lol that’s cool! not to mention, sol vera is gold imo :joy:

oh that’s interesting! i’m somewhat of an ambivert so i (kind of) feel you on the introvert part :wink:

4 Likes

Hmm I’m gonna Digest some info this weekend but for now I’m just dropping this here

5 Likes

Love, love, love :sob::heart:

5 Likes

aah this is so amazing! i love rosie’s ~older~ style & vera’s outfit is so vera it hurts :heart:

5 Likes

so this is somewhat unrelated, but since i’ve finished TaT & BoR multiple times i don’t know what to read on episode that’s even half as good :sweat_smile:

does anybody have any suggestions to save my bored self? (i can offer a few if anybody else wants any as well)

5 Likes

Ahhh thank you! I’ll make 293837382 more TaT edits I’m sure so I will experiment more with Rosie’s wardrobe but I thought I big dress would be fun. Making outfits for Vera is hard bc I like to be extra and she does not lmao. Ty! :kissing_heart:

5 Likes

yess i am so here for every edit you make!! you do a great job reflecting the characters & their personalities :dizzy:

5 Likes

Some of my other favorite stories are

Black Heliconia by Kheyr

No Rest for Wolves by Koratia (MJ & Dorothy)

Welcome to the Amazon Forest by xxAlphaBetaxx

One of the Girls by Amberose

KINGS by LG (formerly called Kings of thr Crescent)

The Frontier by Kay Elle

6 Likes