Blood Overlays Episode will approve

Hey everyone!

I am an author here on the episode platform and I am having the hardest time getting any blood overlays approved. I have definitely seen them used in other community stories and the ones I have tried to use I’ve gotten from episode forums. Does anyone have any that have been approved they wouldn’t mind sharing? I am truly at a loss. ):

pv1_back_FLOORB_6298429118152704_419be1ab4507759b5a67dc23cb422854

This was approved for my story

Here are all the ones I’ve uplaoded and gotten approved in my portal.

Check out this thread!

And I usually make the overlay small and then Episode approve it : )

1 Like

And to get it approved faster, don’t call it blood, or gunshot. Those makes it easier to be rejected. Try naming them as something else, lfor example, you can name the blood as red paint or wine spill and also add long numbers.

flower

See, I renamed this as a flower after it was rejected and it became approved. :joy:

2 Likes

I legit named a blood overlay as PLEASE APPROVE 'cause they rejected like 10 other overlays.

2 Likes

All of my approved blood and splatters are named ‘blood’ and they’re approved :woman_shrugging:I have a blood pool, blood splatter, little blood drop A & B lol and all are approved so I think it depends on the quantity of blood in the overlay and the realistic-ness of it, maybe.

2 Likes

Can I use the blood pool one?

1 Like

Go for it

1 Like

Its not letting me click on it to download.

1 Like

Did you right click hovering over it? It works for me

1 Like

Yes i have. I’ve also tried control S that usually works for me but its just wanting to save the whole page.

1 Like

This one is really pretty- I almost forget it’s blood!

2 Likes

Thank you all so much for sharing! I am going to try them again and hopefully one of these will work!