Boni's custom backgrounds 🤍 (OPEN!)

hi there writers! :white_heart:
i have this idea for a story, but none of the backgrounds i found matched the vibe i had in mind. so i decided to make my own!

i personally dislike the realistic backgrounds, and it can be hard to find backgrounds that match episode’s art style that are also free to use/aren’t ai generated.

this is what i made so far:

examples

*some of the overlays aren’t mine! credit to: @janevwrites, @belle_epi, @ amyV [forum]

with that said, i’m taking ONE FREE BACKGROUND requests from 3 people!! (one background per person, 3 people in total lol) :white_heart:

if you want a free background from me, please specify the following:
!keep in mind i’m only doing interiors!

request form
  1. how many panels do you want your background to be?
  2. what room do you need? (e.g bedroom, kitchen, livingroom)
  3. tell me the details! is it for a teenager, an artsy person, a cute grandma? what colors do you want? what are the vibes?
  4. give me some inspo pictures or create a moodboard.
  5. any other additional details you want to include! the layout of the furniture, day/night, a specific overlay, etc.

please don’t rush me! i’m only doing this in my free time so be patient :white_heart: drawing takes a lot of time.

10 Likes

These bg’s are so cute and beautiful. :white_heart::sparkles:

2 Likes

thank you! lmk if you need one as well :innocent::white_heart:

2 Likes

Your examples are so well made!!! :star_struck:

2 Likes

Bump! Your work looks lovely! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Your backgrounds are gorgeous! might be requesting for one soon:))

1 Like

bump :white_heart: I really thought there will be requests by now :sob:

1 Like

I think back in like 2020-2021 the forum was more active, the app itself was more popular. I remember shop requests/commissions were filled hahah :smiley:. Either people work more on their own stuff or Episode really has decrease in popularity :thinking:

3 Likes

hmm about one month ago i was doing free story logos requests and i actually got a handful :thinking:

2 Likes

Oh, then I don,t know hahah

1 Like

some more examples :white_heart:

a retro diner requested by @/auralie 🫶🏻

aand here’s a pink version for any barbie dolls who want to visit :see_no_evil::two_hearts:

3 Likes

This is really cool! :blob_hearts: do you do overlays as well?

2 Likes

hi, thank you!:white_heart: yes, i do overlays too. tell me if you need anything <3

2 Likes

Heyy, I’d like to request one but if you’re not able to do it it’s totally fine.

1. how many panels do you want your background to be? 1-2 panels if possible
  2. what room do you need? (e.g bedroom, kitchen, livingroom) A thrift store
  3. tell me the details! is it for a teenager, an artsy person, a cute grandma? what colors do you want? what are the vibes? It’s cluttered and grunge-y? Vintage
  4. give me some inspo pictures or create a moodboard.

Something with this vibe possibly. But with a checkout counter
  5. any other additional details you want to include! the layout of the furniture, day/night, a specific overlay, etc. Day time, overlays of a rack of clothes and a checkout counter/register
    Thank you!
3 Likes

that’s so fun!! i’ll try to get it ready by next week as i have some architecture project to do and it’ll take a lot of time :")) :white_heart:

4 Likes
  1. how many panels do you want your background to be?

Three

1. what room do you need? (e.g bedroom, kitchen, livingroom)

I need a Texas style restaurant.

1. tell me the details! is it for a teenager, an artsy person, a cute grandma? what colors do you want? what are the vibes?

It’s Texas style and brown should be the predominant color.

1. give me some inspo pictures or create a moodboard.

IMG_4812

1. any other additional details you want to include! the layout of the furniture, day/night, a specific overlay, etc.

In this background, I’d like to see cowboy hats and cattle skulls on the wall as well as the Texas state flag.

1 Like

these are beautiful, I love your style

1 Like

Yayy!! Thank you so much! :smiling_face:

1 Like