🦋 Butterfly Shop! 🦋 (CLOSED)

Request accepted :sparkles: I don’t know where I can find a background like that so could you send one to me?

1 Like
Summary
  • What are you requesting?
    Pfp
  • How many characters?
  • What style and is it drawn or edited?
    Drawn and LL :wink:
  • What are their details, and outfits? (Do you want drawn clothing?)

Body: Female Athletic Body and Ash 02, Eyebrow: Arched Natural Scar in black dark, Hair: Punk Pixie in Platinum Ice, Eyes: Deepset Upturned Wide in Violet, Face: Diamond, Nose: Defined Natural, Mouth: Full Round Flat Top Skin in Black Matte :grin:

• What pose?(If custom pose leave a reference)
    The lips and eyes in the animation “react_sit_confused”(<— or just a pucker loll) And the body can be in idle since it’s a pfp haha

• Leave a background.
    Any space star/constellation picture like this:

• Is it waist up, legs up, etc? (Height difference?)
    Waist up, or even bust up, whatever you think looks better.

• When do you need it by? (Be specific)
    Whenever you are able to do it! Time doesn’t matter bc I know what it’s like to feel rushed!

• Anything else?(Abs, scars, height difference ,text, freckles, filter, piercing, nails)
    Nose, eyebrow, and nose bridge piercing! I would also love a gloss over the lips, and the hair to be over the black part of the headphones :stuck_out_tongue: P.S, if you choose to accept this, honestly, just have fun with it! This avatar is an alien and it’s up to any interpretation!

Just thought I should put this down here! Tell me if there’s anything I missed🧁

1 Like

Sorry but I don’t draw in LL

1 Like

Oh, is editing ok with you then?

1 Like

yea i can!

Background

Screenshot 2020-10-21 at 2.27.10 PM

I’m sorry it took me so long! It was kinda hard to find, and I was in class :sweat_smile:

But thank you so much again!!

1 Like

Yep :two_hearts:

1 Like

oh! also for the drawing, can you add gloss to her lips? so they look shiny :joy:

1 Like

Yep, I always do that :joy::two_hearts:

1 Like

oh okay, thanks! :joy: :two_hearts:

1 Like

Is this alright?

1 Like

this is good! thankyou :kissing_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

It’s been a while since I’ve really edited a character so I tried out a glow effect because your character seemed to fit that theme :sparkles: Let me know if you want me to change something :two_hearts:

3 Likes

Oh my gosh! This is amazing thank you so much!!! :sob::sob: I love itttt

1 Like

No problem :two_hearts:

1 Like

Base pose :sparkles: It kinda looks like she’s saluting but I’ll fix that :two_hearts:

2 Likes

it looks great ! i feel like i’m asking for a lot, but is there a way for her body to be flipped and face the other direction ? if not, that’s totally fine ! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

thank uu sm ! :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Like this? :two_hearts:

1 Like

yea the body looks good ! but is it possible for her head & arm to face right, & her body the stay facing left ? (like it is rn)

1 Like

Which arm do you mean?

1 Like

yesssss that’s what i want it to look like !! do uu still want me to say which arm, or is that not needed anymore ?

1 Like