Calling All Authors who have less than 1k reads across MULTIPLE/ALL stories!

Sadly she is no longer on the Forums :crying_cat_face:

Anyways, thank you for these awesome story suggestions guys, just remember to never give up :heart:

TITLE: Be careful with the angel

AUTHOR: Nora.O_episodes

IG: Nora.O_episodes

GENRE: Romance

MAIN CHARACTERS: Amara & Mateo

STYLE: LimeLight with some illustrations

DESCRIPTION: After spending her life isolated from the world for 20 years, Amara made the brave decision of escaping from her captures. The night of her escape, a brave young man named Mateo, saved her from one of the guards that tried to take her back. She doesn’t stick around to meet him or thank him. Since that night her life begins to take a turn for the best. All thanks to Mateo. Come find out if they ever reunite. If so, do you think there would be any obstacles that will keep them apart?

http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5506008170954752

This tread is such a good idea! Thank you Jem :heart:

My stories is far away from 1000 reads! So here goes:

Title: Witch Hunt
Author: Cat Danois
Genre: Maybe fantasy, maybe drama og maybe it is a psycho-thriller…
Style: Limelight
Episodes: 3 (more coming soon)
Description: Maybe you have inherited genes from a long line of witches og maybe you are
psychotic and see things that doesn’t excist or maybe…

http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6133770396172288

Title : Deception
Category: Drama/ Romance
Number of Episodes: * 3 (ongoing)
Short Description: You’re a girl who has everything except her freedom. But when dark secrets start to unravel, you’ll quickly learn that freedom always comes with a price.
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6481665563623424
Instagram : lucywrites1

Deception_Nv_posterThumb_E8xcRy30dO

**ATTN: This picture will change soon. The new cover is in revision!

LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4594640679927808

Title: Awaken Me Please

Author: Ke

Genre: Drama/Romance

Description: She has been through a lot. Will she find love and learn to trust? Or will she destroy every person in her life.

PERKS OF STORY:

• Full character customization

• Limelight

• Love story with drama

• Mature themes and language

• Feedback welcome (in fan-mail preferably)

• Major choices

CHAPTERS: 3 chapters are out, more coming soon.

I ‘d love to do reads for reads with anyone who is interested.
I’ m an new author… My story currently has 226 views…
-My story is called “Rosecroft Academy”
-It uses INK and CC
-It has 4 episodes, more are coming soon
-Plot: A girl recently finds out she has supernatural gifts. Will she be able to handle college life while crossing paths with two mysterious men, one of whom might be her soulmate?
-My author name is Athena Rose
-You can find me on Instagram: Athena_winter.writes
-Story link:

1 Like

OMG, hopefully she’s all right and makes it out, leaving him, and I hope she gets help from the police and brings this moron down :rage:

1 Like

Here’s my story :blush:
Anyone who’s interested, please check it out :heart:

Title: Twisted
Author: Empress
Genre: Mystery/Crime/Romance (a little)
Chapters: 10 (ongoing)
Style: INK
Description:
Was I naive… or guilty? Honest… or a liar? Maybe you can be a better judge of it than me. But listen to this story carefully. It’s quite… Twisted.

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6469597339189248
Cover:
Twisted_Ee_posterThumb_rX3TY7mFPJ

1 Like

Yes, ur story is awesome :nerd_face:

1 Like

Thank you girl :kissing_heart:

1 Like

I haven’t but I can imagine the horror of it, poor girl, hope she stays brave. I’d be kicking him in the cover and hurt him so bad, he’ll think twice of doing that. I’m pretty tough! Unfortunately, not all are, so we need to be careful around others, not everyone has a good heart and that horrible guy def doesn’t. Just look how sad she looks! What a fool, coming to buy people. Such a disgusting person. The force needs to bring him down and the whole place where they sell because that’s so despicable. Praying so hard she escapes this lunatic’s clutches :pray:

Title: Lost In Space
Author: VeronicaWrites
Episodes: 3 (more coming soon)
Description: It is the year 3025, and you have the amazing opportunity to explore space with 10 other people. All is amazing, until your ship crash lands in an unknown part of the galaxy…
Cover:

:rofl: Sorry to break it to you, but he’s not the bad guy here. Don’t judge base on appearance, once you read the story, I’m pretty sure it’s the other way around. We can’t always judge people on looks we have to judge what they bring to the table. So probably best to read the story and then give the opinion. Not everything as it seems. :heart::two_hearts::heavy_heart_exclamation::purple_heart::blue_heart::sparkling_heart:

I’m mainly judging on the fact that he bought her. That makes me sad to hear and that fact that his wealth is stressed is puzzling to me, his income shouldn’t matter, it can never be as big as his heart is if he is trying to help her :heart: But you’re right, maybe he’s actually an undercover person who came to help her, busts the whole thing and she can have freedom, that would be awesome, a story of heroism and bravery :smile:

Hello !! I share my story in case anyone is interesting in read it! Also if someone wants to make a R4R! I do believe we have to help each other! :four_leaf_clover::blush::hugs:
Thank you for the thread!

Title: Tender Love
Author: AnaIz16
Genre: Romance, Drama
Episodes: 4 (in progress)
Summary: Helena suffers a traumatic loss. A wrong decision was taken. And her dead boyfriend hunts her. The past brings someone who is capable to change her life, w
cc, and choices available!
Style: INK CC
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4831262804410368

At this point, your gonna have to read and wait. This story just started, and it will be great. :heart::heartbeat::purple_heart::blue_heart::sparkling_heart:

If I ever get to it, at some point, my list is too long lmao :joy:

And it’s good that you’re confident of your writing skills :sunglasses:

mine is

Title: Hidden Lies

Author: ams007

Genre: Drama

Style: INK

Description: Rose a 16yr old girl. Secrets and lies will be uncovered about herself and family.
What will happen when she learns the truth?

Chapters: 9 ongoing (currently on hold for now)

Cover and Link

tl

Title: Reveal: Taken

Author: DarkAms007

Genre: Drama

Style: LL

Description: Serenas life gets turned upside down, the life she thought she once knew is gone…

lies, betrayal, drama…

Chapters: 3 ongoing

Cover and Link

Reveal Taken small cover

Attention Serena, you are breaking a major rule of this thread. Did you read in detail what the first post said? :thinking:

1 Like

Thank you @serena01 for listening, that means a lot :blush:

Here’s a thread you can check out and also share if u want so more people become aware of how important it is to read what the very first post on top of the thread says and listen to its instructions. Here you go: Read carefully what the User is Looking For :wilted_flower: Especially when people are promoting their story, it’s always good to understand the terms of what the OP is asking :heavy_heart_exclamation: