Cammy's 1st OC!

Welcome to my OC Contest! So here are the rules

• DO NOT STEAL IDEAS💡
    This is a pretty obvious rule if it does happen I will report and you will not be invited to my next OC

• No Drama!

If there is any drama that happens please take it somewhere else or I will be forced to report you and your outline will not count

• Treat everyone with respect
    Please treat everybody with respect! For example you can give people compliments, tips and just show people love!

• Please don’t complain if people don’t like your post!
    I mean yes this happens…if someone doesn’t like your post that’s ok just know I will like everyone Outline so that it is fair and give everyone a compliment or a tip!
    PRIZES:
    1st Place🥇: I will like all your topics{since I don’t have insta}, I will give you 3 art pieces of your choice! I will also read your stories give you nice notes in your fan mail and I will also follow you on the forums and episode!

2nd Place🥈:So for second place I will give you 2 art pieces of your choice And I will Follow you on the forums and episode!

3rd Place🥉: Last but not least If you come in 3rd Place I will Give you 1 art piece of your choice and follow you on the forums!

OUTLINE

DEADLINE
August 1st
Good luck to everyone!:four_leaf_clover::rose:

3 Likes

Joining!

2 Likes

But may I ask what’s in top of her hair?Not try’na be rude just asking😊

2 Likes

Nah your fine!:joy: It’s a flower crown

2 Likes

Ok,thx!:blush:

1 Like

Np!:blush:

1 Like

So like I said just leave the topic

:grinning: Hey! I need the flower crown you were using for the outline please. The color and look of it.

1 Like

Please

1 Like

Sure!

1 Like

Thank you! I will start later!

1 Like

Ok!

1 Like

Well I guess it is

It’s just nine actually posted…

*none