Can anyone possibly make me a cover

I really need a cover for my new story since I’m not good at editing or art I can’t make myself one so if anyone can make me a cover that would be great if you can I’ll send you the details of what I’ll like the cover to be like!

1 Like

I can do one if it’s edited

It can be edited

Ok, if you send me the characters, what you want me to do with them, what bg you want, what text and what sort of font, I can do it for you

can you also make me a cover, i’m pretty much clueless and i suck at drawing and editing, if you can let me know, if not, then it’s ok

Yes, if you have the details

omg thank you so much, you have no idea how much i appreciate it, are you able to contact me via gmail, i can’t upoad my character descriptions for some reason

1 Like

I love to! If you haven’t already had someone else start, here is my cover shop!

I’ll send you the details

Ok

hey this might be late but can you maybe make me an cover art for my new story ? please

Yes, the stuff in italics is an example
Title: Romeo and Juliet
Author Name: RowenJ
Font and Colour:italic,curly, bold white
Theme: mysterious
Colour Theme: red and blue
Genre: romance
Ideas: two people facing each other
Character/s Details: rose 01, arched natural chestnut brown… black leggings, tank top…
Pose/s: Lift_chin_happy, flirt_wink
Other: lots of butterflies around
Background: A garden

I will make an edited cover for you or one with no characters if you don’t want any

Hello yes ,
The story title is Dangerous Affair
Font - italic bold , black and white
Genre - romance of course
Theme sort of dark and mysterious
Color theme - Black and white

do you have a direct email ? i have a picture on the idea i was going for , it isnt letting post the picture

I have my Instagram you can send it on
RowenJ_epi

ok i just messaged you

the @laajaay618314 acc

1 Like

Hey I don’t mean to be annoying but its been 4 days is everything going well ? i was planning on republishing my story soon so … @RowenJ

1 Like

I’m almost done, I have had quite a lot of work and stuff recently

1 Like