Cannot preview my story in the create section

When I try to preview one of my stories in the create section, I am met with a message that says:
“ERROR LOADING EPISODE. We cannot play this Episode because required story information is missing. If this persists, visit blablabla email address blabla”

And another one of my stories when I click on it, shows like your reading a normal story and isn’t showing my unpublished chapter that’s there. I can’t see all the buttons down the side etc that you can usually see. So I cant preview my chapter on the app before I publish it.

Has anyone had this issue before? It’s so frustrating and I feel like I’m stuck now because I refuse to publish a chapter without previewing it first. I’ve sent a message to episode support now.

I’ve tried-
closing the app and reopening it, uninstalling the app and reinstalling it, not sure what else I can do tbh.

1 Like

Heyyy gorg! :hugs: i totally agree with you, in fact I’ve been facing the same issues and I even made a topic on forums about it! everyone else has been struggling with this as well. As far as I know, this is just another glitch on the app! You just gotta log out and try loggin in again! that one absolutely worked for me that I’ve lost count of how many times i actually done it, i swear-:woozy_face: This issue have been completely normal right now and I’d please you that you do not fret over this one as it’s another annoying thing that’d pass over eventually! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

That’s probably the only thing I haven’t tried is logging out and logging back in… I just assumed it did that when I uninstalled the app haha! My last ditch attempt, I’m willing to try anything at this point haha! Thanks lovely <3

1 Like

Ohhh, haha!!! :joy: Try that one out and let me know girl! :eyes:

Sounds like the app is bugged or glitched. if logging in/out, force stop and clearing the cache data doesn’t fix it, you guys should all send support tickets so they know that it’s an issue for more than one person https://episodesupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new < there’s the link to send one.

2 Likes

I’ve had both, although the first one for me was just an error/warning in the script that I hadn’t really noticed which disabled the app from giving me a preview. I’m not sure if that’s the case for you at all?

The second issue was fixed by a simple refresh, well, for me at least but since you’ve already tried that and re-installing. You’ve done what I would’ve if nothing worked — sent a support ticket.
Let’s just hope they can help!

2 Likes

@Tsunade @Anastasia_writer OMG I though I was the only one!! It’s weird, because only the story I am writing on right now has this glitch (and also the same Error). I can’t preview it, but if I start other stories I’ve written I can preview the published and unpublished chapters.

In those few weeks I try to preview my story ‘For HIS Sake’ for 180 times, only 10 times I succeeded a preview for unpublished chapters. :mask: But when I start my other story (for example ‘Cat Paws And Wolf Claws’) I get the preview easily even the unpublished chapters without problems. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like