🦋 Character Card 🦋 [FREE] [OPEN]

Thank you :yellow_heart::bouquet:

1 Like

Hi, I realize how bad the background was now. :see_no_evil: If I sent a different one could you change it? If not that’s fine too.

1 Like

Yes of course, send me the one you want.:hibiscus:

1 Like

Here you go!
OIP

1 Like

Thank you. I have a request but finishing I will do yours!

1 Like

Hey I’d like to request 2 character cards if possible!!

• Style (INK/LL): LL
  • Your Character Details:
Ryo

Male athletic body - Neutral 03
Brows : Furrow straight - Black dark
Hair : Messy fluffy - Black dark
Eyes : Slender - Brown Black
Face : Diamond Soft
Nose : Male Generic
Lips : Medium Heart- Fair Gold Matte

Millie

Female Athletic Body - Copper 07
Brows : Arch ticked styled - Black Dark
Hair : Type 4 Puff Hair - Black Dark
Eyes : Female Generic - Brown Black
Face : Long Diamond
Nose : Gretchen angular
Lips : Full wide - Beige Deep Neutral

2.1 Name: Christine

And for Ryo I’d like this one

And for Ryo you can choose whatever you think looks best

Can they be in these poses? Thank you so much!

1 Like

Yes that’s fine. I’ll have your cards these days!

1 Like

Thank you so much :blush:

1 Like
MELS.EPI

Hey love, here are your cards. It is the first time that I make one of this style so I hope you like it, if there is something you want me to change or add you can tell me.:butterfly:

1 Like

I’m literally obsessed, I love it! Especially the little bouquet you added​:raised_hand:t2:, PLS thank you so much :heartpulse::tulip::tulip:

1 Like

It’s nothing, I’m glad you like them.:cupid:

1 Like
JAZZ.EPI_BABE

Here is your card, If you want me to change something you can tell me.

That is absolutely perfect! Thank you for changing the background!

1 Like

Have you made Millie’s character card yet? If not I’d like to change some things about hee appearance if that’s alright xx

I still don’t :sweat_smile:, and go ahead change what you like. Sorry for the delay, I’ve been a bit busy these days.

Great! I’m so sorry if this seems like I’m rushing but do you think they’ll be done in the next 3 days? … I want to get a cover for my story but I’m not able too until I can send them my character details in a card, again please don’t feel like I’m rushing you at all! I completely understand your busy since it’s summer and school has ended! (For me at least)

I just updated my form with the new details!

Okay, but could you change the girl’s jacket? The background you gave me is dark and it’s difficult for me to remove the white background of the jacket. Also the first background you gave me contains letters, are you ok if I use it like that? Or else I could remove the background of the letters if you want.

And yes I would try to have it in 3 days at the latest.:slight_smile:

Yes you can just remove the letters if they are a problem, can you put a heart on the bottom like the boys is? If it’s too much you don’t have too