🦋 Character Card 🦋 [FREE] [OPEN]

If it’s no problem for me, what about the girl’s jacket?

I just changed her outfit!

Thank you!

1 Like

Hey! Here are your cards, sorry for the delay.:tired_face: I hope you like them if you want me to change something do not hesitate to tell me, the color of the hearts is based on the textures of your character and on Ryo’s skin color you were wrong but I corrected it tell me if it is correct.:smile_cat:

YEPITSME
MILLIE

RYO

Whoops sorry!! But thank you for changing and thank you for the character cards they look amazing !

Hey I’m so sorry to ask after such a pain I’ve been! But Ryo and Millie’s faces are a little blurry aswell as Millie’s left arm! Do you think you could change that a little bit? Let me know if you can’t!!

You gave me your pngs in poor quality and it’s the best I could do to improve their qualities.

Can I send you my characters and you remove the background for me for better quality?

Yes, of course!

I changed Millie’s outfit I hope that’s ok?

It doesn’t matter, could you give me the names of the outfits?

Ok lol, also the boy.

Yeah here you go but can you not add the outfits to the character cards?

I’m not going to add them lol. I want them because your images are still blurry and I’ll do the pngs.

Ohh ok, thanks

Here are your cards, I hope that’s okay. As advice, I do not mean it in a bad way, but in case you want another card again later, I would appreciate it if you put the details well of your characters and that you are not inventing them. At the time of making your png I had to look at the cards that I gave you before to do it and all of them were misspelled in the details that you had given me. This applies to me and to another person that you want me to do something to you.(;

YEPITSME
MILLIE

RYO

PNGS CHARACTERS

2 Likes

Thank you so much for making them they look great! Sorry for all the trouble I’ve given you, you’re awesome!

1 Like

Hey there do you still do this>

Hey, yes of course!

1 Like