CLOSED💕 Risk & Reward Reading List 💕

HAHAHA! That makes me so happy!!!
I had so much fun writing that :heart:
I just didn’t expect people to get so thirsty :laughing:
I thought they’d want to get to know him but hey, attention is attention!

1 Like

:relieved::new_moon_with_face:

1 Like

Here is mine!
Instagram : talzen.writes
Title : R&R Experimental Control
Genre : Sci-Fi
Style : LL
Chapters : 3 out now
Description : You: A broke student in desperate need of cash.
Them: A scorned recluse, a paradox tattoo artist, and a not-so-cliché jock.
Objective: [REDACTED]
|M/F MC||M/F LI| |Point Systems|

Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5452854956064768

1 Like

added :heart:

Hey I don’t mind doing a R4R, here are my story info for the R&R contest as well.

Title: R&R: Devil’s Tears

Description: Risking your life to live in a realm where you will help bring peace between two kingdoms isn’t something you planned to do, but what if something beneficial can come out of it?

Genre: Adventure

How many love interests? 2 (one male, one female)

Choices do matter
CC is included

1 Like

awesome I’ll put you in the priority!

Here’s my story! :relaxed: Are you interested in a r4r?

Title: R&R: Welcome to Masondale
Description: Lucy gets the opportunity to become detective in a small town in the hunt of a serial killer. Everyone’s a suspect, trust no one.

It’s a murder mystery story with lots of interactive elements, point systems and important choices :relaxed:

1 Like

Other promotional pieces related to my story

Desc.
Upon discovering his powers are killing him, small town superhero Quinn must decide to let go, or risk forfeiting his life in order to save the his city.

Some more fun info for y’all:
There will be…
-overlay poses
-advanced directing
-Mini Games
-art scenes!
-Choices
-Male MC
-Fight scenes
-Bonus scenes for gems
-Frequent updates

2 Likes

Sure!
I’ll put you on the priority list!

1 Like

I’ll add you to my list! :cherry_blossom:

1 Like

Heyy, I’d love it if you could check out my story!

Thanks so much for this thread!! <3
Title: R&R: The Academy
Author: @shapsilon.epi
Genre: Fantasy
Chapters on release day: 3
Description: Welcome to Acadia Academy, College for Magickals! Team up with 3 sexy companions to uncover who you really are. Fantasy, romance and danger await! (3 M/F LI, choices matter)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5186752568033280

Cover:

1 Like

Hi friends! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
We’re releasing a day early, so feel free to give our story a read! Written by me, and directed by the lovely @anon6748744
Also feel free to shoot us messages on our Insta’s or share screen shots! @episodepeach and @rachelonepisode

Title: R&R: Under Pressure
Author Page: EpisodePeach
Genre: Adventure (ft. Comedy, and LGBTQ+ romance :prideflag:)
Description: Akihiko has a set routine at his Ivy League school until he meets siblings Huck and Berry and his whole world is turned upside-down. They embark on an adventure… but at what cost?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5717869352124416
You’ll enjoy this story if you like: Road trips, eighties and nineties music, bad jokes, and queer representation. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Enjoy, my friends!

2 Likes

Here’s my contest entry, hopefully some of you might be interested. :purple_heart:

R&R: Vengeance
In a Post Nuclear dystopian world, 2 sisters hear word of their parents after 3 years.
Will they risk their lives to travel the dangerous Wasteland in hopes of reuniting?
(Full CC)

Set in a dystopian world, twin sisters Charley and Aria discover their parents aren’t dead after thinking they are for 3 years. At the end of Chapter I they take the risk of leaving the guarded VitaWoods in hopes of reuniting with their parents. They knew the journey would be difficult although they weren’t sure how challenging it would be. Pushing them physically and emotionally to the edge will they survive? Maybe a pair of prince Charmings will be what keeps them going.

added

1 Like

added