(CLOSED) This thread is closed

Thanks. Here’s my story link:

Thanks for clarifying, I’ll definitely go about making some changes for this and for your last question, I’ve answered that in a future episode :joy: Again, thank you so much for doing this! :heart: :ok_woman:t2:

I’m always looking for an honest opinion so if you want to read mine I don’t mind a public review, and I’d love for you to read 4 chapters please :slightly_smiling_face:

Her Alpha, His Omega

1 Like

I would love your honest criticism and review as well.
AVENGER_posterThumb_v494dzbvBo

TITLE- THE ACT OF REVENGE
LINK_ http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6610272544423936
Description -You are just a waitress who witnessed a murder. You are accused of a crime you didn’t commit. How FAR will you go to get Justice. Will you CROSS a line?A HOT STEAMY REVENGE DRAMA.

1 Like

I will get right to it :+1:

1 Like

I will do it as soon as possible. Also should I read 4 chapters?

That will be great.

Hello, I finished reading four chapters of your story and here is the review.

Errors
  • At the beginning when Josie is talking as the author there are no talking animations so it would be beneficial to add some.

• Josie and Ingrid don’t have phone talking animations when they are talking to each other on the phone when Josie is in the kitchen.

• The second outfit is layered strangely and it’s probably because her shirt sticks out from underneath her jacket.

• When the boy band is performing the guitar overlay is above their arms.

• Sometimes, throughout the episodes, when the characters enter they look giant. I would suggest spotting them off screen so that they don’t look giant when they enter.

• When the characters are thinking, you should make thought bubbles come from their head.

• Throughout the story, characters don’t have animations when talking so it would be great to add them. In this scene, the talking animations for Josie and Ingrid are not there so it would be good to add them :grinning:

Thoughts
  • The narration at the beginning of the story was really good.

• I like the plot twist where its discovered that one of the band members is related to Josie’s mom.

• I liked that there was different story lines.

Overall the plot of this story is very interesting but some of the directing and animations could be improved (But i’m not judging you on it )

Review mine!!!
LINK:

1 Like

Great! Here’s mine. The review can be public or private it doesn’t matter and you can read as many as you like. However, episode 1 is very long due to me trying to introduce all 7 MCs and give a brief explanation as to what’s taking place since it’s an interview of events that took place in the past of that period in time.

More insight on the story plus link on the forum page:

1 Like

Hey, thanks for your input.

Some sit talking animations are weird so I kinda have to be creative.

I don’t know how to overlay the guitars so they’re playing it as there’s no guitar prop. So I kinda have to overlay the guitars in front. I know it looks weird.

Like I said when I first started I had no idea how to direct properly but it does Improve as the story goes on. It’s a little late to change anything now but I’ll take your thoughts on board.

But thank you for your input I really appreciate it.

Hey there :slight_smile:

Could you review mine?

It’s called Pathway to Reality you can read up to 4 is that the more you’re willing to read and that is more than okay <3

Here’s the link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6633320245690368

Cover art:

1 Like

Your welcome :+1:

1 Like

Okay i will review it as soon as I get time :grinning:

1 Like

Okay thanks for the information, I will make sure to review yours when I get time :grin:

1 Like

Your welcome and I’m glad I could help. And that’s great that the errors get fixed later. I just thought it would be great to point out the errors just in case you wanted to change it. :grinning:

I will start your story ASAP!

I would love some feedback. If you have time and want to help me with grammar errors I would be grateful.
If you could send me your review it would be easier for me :sweat_smile:

Some info for you
:cherry_blossom: Title: Princess of the Night
:cherry_blossom: Author: Aura
:cherry_blossom: Genre: Fantasy but with some romance and comedy (have in mind I have a weird and dark sense of humor)
:cherry_blossom: Description: My story is about the magic realm hidden from regular human beings. The hidden Kingdom is ruled by two powerful gods – each one of them has their own “part” of the realm.
And of course, there is a rebellious princess that messes everything up (because I like this trope).
:cherry_blossom: Episodes: 3
:cherry_blossom: Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6006750391894016
:cherry_blossom: Story cover:

2 Likes

No worries and thanks xx

Hello, I finished four of your episodes and here is my review,

Errors
  • In my opinion the splash with the title screen fades out too fast.

• When the scene at the pool house started there was no one at the scene and then a group of people appeared out of thin air.I would suggest placing them before the scene begins

• In the other scene at the pool house, Evan enters from right and faces right while he is walking so it would be best if you made him face left while walking.

• At the beginning of the third episode when Sierra starts talking to Kelsey there is not a talking animation for Kelsey.

• When Sierra and Kelsey enter the club, Sierra disappears so just make sure that Sierra is entering the other zone.

• The first flashback in episode 3 begins strangely. so i don’t think you panned or cut to the zone you were supposed to be at.

• After the flashback ends in episode 3 the camera is still zoomed in and Sierra appears out of thin air so make sure that the zoom is reset and that the characters are placed before the scene begins.

• The dialogue when Sierra is talking to her old guy friend by the bench is awkward when her guy friend starts thinking about why Sierra doesn’t like him (But this is my opinion)

Thoughts
  • I like how Kelsey defends Sierra at the beginning.

• I like how the characters have different character developments.

• Blurring the background when changing Sierra’s clothes is unique.

Overall this is an interesting story but just change some directing errors.