𝔼𝕑π•ͺ.ℂ𝕣𝕖𝕒π•₯𝕠𝕣𝕀𝕫 𝔸𝕣π•₯ π•Šπ•™π• π•‘πŸ¦‹βœ¨ (closed)

What are you requesting?: Art Scene!
How many characters present?: One.
What style is your request in?: Drawn, or if possible, even edited?
Do you need it done by a specific date? If yes, by when?: N/A, no rush!
Please include a picture of your character(s), if possible (if not, just provide the details):

Character Deets!

NOTE: He has freckles!

Outfit!

Outfit:

• Formal Uniform Pants
  • School Uniform Shoes
  • Navy School Blazer Shirt Combo
  • Hipster Glasses (Black)
Pose!

Basically, the pose from the third one, but the facial expression of the first one. He is looking directly at the camera, talking like he is annoyed (with a frown) with an eyebrow preferably raised? Kind of a β€œI have better things to do” vibe. Ask me if you need more elaboration! :sweat_smile: Can be a bust or waist-up!

Do you have a preferred artist? If so, who? (Up to 3 artists may be chosen): I’m good with anyone, if edited is possible, (I’m not sure if it will be…) can BlooperBop do it?
Any text? If so, any specific font or color?: None!
Do you have a preferred background? If so provide it here, or explain what it should look like: No bg please, a png will do!
PASSWORD: Butterfly Creatorsz

Thank you so much!

4 Likes

@Episode.Christi

we will be getting with you shortly to let you know who your artist will be!
~πŸ¦‹

1 Like

@Episode_Saleen

in order for us to except your request you must read through our rules and regulations to find the password within them and then use it to request. Once this password is used we will except your request.
~πŸ¦‹

@Natasha.Brown1

here is your completed request! If you would like anything changed, added, or taken away please don’t hesitate to ask!
~πŸ¦‹

Summary

3 Likes

So first of all, ya guys are seriously so talented !!
And secondly, could I have an art scene, please?
What are you requesting?: Art Scene
How many characters present?: 2
What style is your request in?: Limelight, Drawn
Do you need it done by a specific date? If yes, by when?: Maybe 2 weeks, hun?

Please include a picture of your character(s), if possible (if not, just provide the details):

Do you have a preferred artist? If so, who? (Up to 3 artists may be chosen): So since it’s gonna be drawn, I’d like @Someonewho to do it. Or even @bbygirlbrooks or @jeni.creates will be fine.
Any text? If so, any specific font or color?: Nope
Do you have a preferred background? If so provide it here, or explain what it should look like:

Pose

PASSWORD: Butterfly Creatorsz

2 Likes

@Frey

I will be taking you request! If you have any questions please feel free to contact me personally! Also @BrookeTurner, i will be taking your request as well
@lindsayh would you like your cover drawn or edited ?

4 Likes

@Episode.Christi did you want this drawn or made into a custom pose?

2 Likes

@Episode_Madeline16 @Someonewho will be the artist for your request! please feel free to contact her with any questions
~πŸ¦‹

1 Like

Alright thank u, I will redo my request. Do u need poses and outfits?

2 Likes

Drawn please! Thank you!
Also I’m not quite clear, who’s doing my request?
Also it is a small and large cover correct?

2 Likes

Custom pose if possible? Thanks! :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

What are you requesting?: large and small cover (I’d like to use the small cover for an intro)
How many characters present?: 2
What style is your request in?: ink
Do you need it done by a specific date? If yes, by when?: not picky on the date
Aria: skin: Rosewood brow: medium soft arch hair: beach wave black eyes: upturned feline brown face: oval nose: upturned lips: full round rosewood
Lance: skin: tan brow: thin arch eyes: gentle almond black face: diamond nose: button lips: uneven terracotta hair: short cropped black
Do you have a preferred artist? If so, who? (Up to 3 artists may be chosen): @jeni.creates
Any text? If so, any specific font or color?: just the title ( Addicted to Him)
Do you have a preferred background? If so provide it here, or explain what it should look like: I’d like the campus garden with the lights
PASSWORD: Butterfly Creatorz
If I can can I get poses similar to this:

I’d like the girl and guy switched though if u can. I’d like the girl to hold the side of his face and they both with flirty looks. Please and thank u sm

3 Likes

The guy is taller then the girl. She’s the basic height and he’s like 1.340

2 Likes

drawn please!!

2 Likes

@Episode_Saleen

We will find an artist for you shortly
~πŸ¦‹

2 Likes

alright @BlooperBop will be your artist ! please feel free to contact them with any regards to your request
~πŸ¦‹

2 Likes

Thank u

2 Likes

Thank you! :llama:

2 Likes

OMG Thanks hun!

2 Likes

Ok thank you!

2 Likes