Comedy stories!

Aw thanks ma son.

1 Like

Its okay mum

1 Like

This story is just a bit stupid, But it gave me one hell of a laugh, be sure to check it out!

Meet the Adams

I recommend College Days 101: Psychology by Annie Edison <3

Warning though, you will struggle to stop laughing :rofl:

2 Likes

Jem :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I recommend Flashback Friday by Daisy W. and One of The Girls by Amberose

1 Like

Hey! these are the comedy stories I loved… You should totally check it out!

1. All Kayla Sloans’ stories! I’m her biggest fan!

2. Have you seen Monday? by Ruby L.Lee (I don’t know why she has not got million views yet! you should totally check it out! Ep 5 is the funniest! You can thank me later hehe! :sweat_smile: )

3. L.O.A.P and L.O.A.P 2 by Orea Biscuit

4. On Tour by S.M.Murphy

5. Meet The Adams and 5 Days by Rasha S

6. Love and Dance by Andrea Elle

7 The Killer by Wamyja
8 College Days: Professor De la Rosa by Telliza

Also I have recently published a comedy story, It means alot if you give my story a chance!
Title: Lazy Girl Rain
Author: Sripriya

Thank you!

1 Like

Hey @lisa.p I checked out your story! It’s really humourous made me ROFL. I love comedy stories!! Keep up the good work! :yellow_heart:

:scream::scream: Aww thank you so much! You are too kind! :hugs::heartbeat: I’m glad you like it! :blush:

1 Like

Oh girl! I should thank you for writing that awesome story! :heart_eyes: BTW I was the one who dropped the fan mail under the name Sripriya! I’m waiting for further chapters…

1 Like

Oh yes, I saw your mail! Thank you for dropping me a sweet message. :smile: I’m currently writing a new chapter already! :v:t2:

1 Like

Aww! :heart: Can’t wait! Waiting for more cactus scenes lol :joy: … That day you know I was reading that chapter in the midnight and I couldn’t hold my laughter! Thank god I didn’t wake up anyone! Keep up the good work! Lots of love :heart_eyes:

1 Like

:rofl::rofl: That Cactus scene is one of my favourite too! Glad to make you laugh in the middle of the night. Thank you and lots of love to you too! :heartbeat::blush:

1 Like

Heyy, I did find a comedy story in comedy genre but it’s new and i think author is new as well but do check it out,
I don’t know if you will like i or nah but check it out!
It’s called ‘‘Resident 134’’ By Nia?
GIve it a try

“Dirty Sexy Teenagers” by Lucky if you haven’t read it. It can go either way though, you can hate Bella or love Bella (I love Bella :grin:)

I recommend Sandy & The Quadruplets. It’s about a single mother with four sons and man they drive her nuts. It’s a really funny story but there will be some emotional scenes in there. There’s a sequel to it but atm it’s 3 episodes.

Hello there. I just posted my very first story. I hope you guys dont mind to check it out (some feedbacks would really appreciated tho).
Thank you so much!

Story title : Hustling
Style : Limelight
Genre : RomCom / Comedy

Choices matter and CC.

Oblivious by @The_Saminator

1 Like

Thank you Cam :sob::sob:

1 Like

I just published my comedy story :smiley: If you want to give it a read, hope you’ll enjoy it!

Story Title: Monster or Mortal?
Author: Andrea H.
Summary: After encountering an “explosive” event, Edon’s life takes another turn. She wakes up in the middle of a hidden fantasy world, where she embarks on a new adventure.
Genre: Comedy
Style: INK
Episode: 3
Cover:
Link: