Cover Ideas! (and Help)

I’ve been thinking about designing a cover for my story in progress. It would be such a great help if seasoned experts or anyone really could share some not so advanced methods and/or resources they use to achieve this? I confess that Photoshop is not part of my vocabulary so excepting that, any other ways? If there are artists who are willing to do it for plain old credit, that’d be amazing, but seems too much to ask. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

For shading (I use IBIS paint, so I’m describing the tools there), I use Blur, becuase it blends everything together.

1 Like

Hi, I use gimp to make all my things, it is free and really simple to use once you get familiar with it and there are plenty of totorials on youtube on how to use it.

Furthermore, you can check out Emily’s Art Shop {open} if you like my style and would like me to make something for you, I would be happy to do it for you. Just request it on the link.

1 Like

Thank you so much! I’ll definitely check your work out!

1 Like

If you are interested in someone doing the cover for you my commisions are open and id love to help :heart:

1 Like

I’ll be sure to do that :star_struck:

1 Like

where do I contact you, though? and offer details?

1 Like

You can pm me here if you like or my Instagram is Zoe.x_art where you see some examples too xx

1 Like

Alright. Could I get back to you later?

1 Like

Yes of course :heart:

1 Like