Crediting Assets

I stumble across so many gorgeous backgrounds and overlays on the net and always come back to the same kind of questions - who do I need to credit? who created this? where is this from?
So many creators put so much time and effort to create assets for others to use and the least I can do is credit them.
Most creators’ guidelines require credit so complying with them and showing support will hopefully keep this trend going!

I’m going to come back to this thread when I’m looking for someone to credit - and possibly you can too :blush:

HERE is a thread to ultimate list of creators for reference ~

Please note a lot of assets belong to episode and/or are copyrighted :heavy_heart_exclamation:

4 Likes

Does anyone know who made these hospital backgrounds?

1 Like

When I reverse searched these, they came up as images on pinterest so they’re more than likely copyrighted to someone. I’ve asked someone else who posted these on the forums before and am waiting to see if they reply. :slight_smile: If they know, I’ll comment their answer. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you :yellow_heart: I see episode assets from episode’s art catalog in the first one (business hallway, agency waiting room, hospital) and did have a bit of a search around the forums… hmm maybe your contact will know!

1 Like

They said they don’t remember who it belongs to and that they thought they got it from someone drive on IG. Sorry. I think to be safe, I’d use a different background. @/amepisode has a free drive that has a good bit of medical related backgrounds (and also a patreon filled with great backgrounds and very fair pricing for membership.)

Here are her links, I linked her Rules doc which has the link to her drive :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much for your help :face_holding_back_tears: I’ll have a look around !

1 Like

If you hop on Google and use Google Lens for a reverse image search, you can click on ‘Find Image Source.’ I tried this, and I managed to track down where the image came from. It turns out it’s from Clarissa’s background shop, but sadly, they’re not responding right now as the post has been locked by site moderators: Clarissa's Background shop. [ free & open]

If it came from a drive, google may not be able to send you to the drive itself to protect the information of users.

1 Like

Thank you for your suggestion :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I have used google lens, it is a very handy tool hehe! I actually got the photos from that thread: pmed Alima who found them but she didn’t know the owner :blob_hearts:

This could possibly be from Shelly G, who is no longer active in the community and closed her drive access. But I’m not 100% sure

2 Likes

Ooh thank you Pooja! This is helpful :yellow_heart: I think I will find another hospital background now :grin:

1 Like

Anyone know who created this? I’ve done an image search on the web which didn’t help. It certainly has Episode assets :thinking:

Epyy.Emma

1 Like

Ahh thank you so much Marysol! :heart_hands:

1 Like

You’re welcome :sparkles: :heartpulse:

1 Like