Crossover Guidelines

They are talking like we have a character creator as complex as Sims or something, where characters can be 100% original.We are limited when it comes to creation,at some point a character is going to have the same name and look as in another story,what’s then gonna happen, the auther gets in trouble for a story they don’t even know of?

So the first author to make the cliche INK girl,y’know the one with feline eyes,full round lips,fair skin and beach wave blonde hair can sue half of this app.

18 Likes

I’d say it’s tunnel vision. People only see it happening to Ink writers, so they assume that it’s only happening to Ink writers.

But I’m sure if/when LL authors violate the rules, they also get scrutinized the same way (Ik some have).

8 Likes

The community can exist anywhere now that a lot of people know each other, we can move to Instagram, Fb, Twitter or any social platform. We choose to stay in Episode.

5 Likes

I can’t even rn

2 Likes

@XxAlphaBetaxX
@zoe4564
@Zarif321
@ZADDY
@fcukforcookies
@Gabriellac

@keiji
@KerriStrwberry

5 Likes

Lmfao frz :skull::joy:

1 Like

This doesn’t just apply to ink writers it goes for LL TOO

4 Likes

It is because quite a few stories this applies to is in INK but I know a few LL stories that this has happened to as well.

4 Likes

Ik that, babe, that’s what I’m saying too.

2 Likes

True. But guidelines are guidelines, it applies to the Episode app as a whole, not one style. So to say this: (credit to Toriblack for the SS)

Is extremely entitled and ridiculous to me :rofl:

14 Likes

Honestly that’s not what’s happening, besides LL sells better, both styles are equal

1 Like

This low key snatched half my brain cells. I feel like idk what to do rn. I think this is extra as frick.

2 Likes

Why doesn’t episode implement something like a “Community Authors Crossover Contract” ? We put in a request on the writers portal, search for the authors name and/or the email they use on the portal and send a request to them. It’ll be sort of like linking them or sending a “friend request”. And they can confirm or deny usage of their characters.
There should also be a list that the author checks/ticks to allow usage.
-Use for minor role
-Use for platonic role
-Use for non violence
-Etc.

15 Likes

maybe they are targeting the Ink stories because it was the most used style and has more stories than Limelight idk

3 Likes

I’m just wondering what the shaw brothers and the new girl is gonna do because… they have done like 5 episode with a crossover…

4 Likes

Ik, I’m aware of that.

I think other people may not be.

But honestly, emotions are high everywhere right now. People are upset on all sides. I’m not here to police anyone’s feelings or dismiss anything. I don’t think it’s entitled, it’s just what that particular person sees therefore it’s how she feels. :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Someone just made a post on that

1 Like

Episode better not come for them those chapters were good asf they needa at least lemme re read the story before it gets changed

8 Likes

Thanks for the tag.

1 Like

The form idea is right here Support the form :tada:

4 Likes