Dara's Character Customization Templates (INK & Limelight)

Thank you :heart_eyes::heart:

bumpp

I love this! Youā€™re a lifesaver! I just have one little question. I used the limelight full customization template in my first episode. Then, when I went to the second episode, the character changed back to the base character. Is that normal? Will it show up like that in app/when I publish it?

This only happens to authors when you test your story using the web previewer because the web previewer doesnā€™t remember things from previous episode.

okay, thank you!

Can you create more or can you only reach 6?

You can customize as many characters as you want. I only did up to 6 each and thatā€™s still a bit much. Itā€™s not a good idea to have a bunch of characters being customized. Readers donā€™t like customizing more than 3 characters because it gets tiring, repetitive, and a bit annoying for them.

1 Like

Thank you! :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::pray::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:

oh my god iā€™ve been writing all my codes by had and now ive found this thank you so so so much i love you

I have a question about your LI gender templates. Whatā€™s the difference between the one where you choose your LIā€™s gender and the one where you choose your dating preference?

For gender, you choose between only male or female. The dating preference has the ā€œno preferenceā€ choice for bi/pan/etc.

Okay, thank you.

LIMELIGHT TEMPLATES HAVE BEEN UPDATED

2 Likes

do u update this regularly? Episode just posted new features yesterday and I just wanted to know if its updated

1 Like

Yes, check the reply right above yours :blush:

1 Like

@Dara.Amarie and @Apes
The grey box doesnā€™t appear when cmd + f instead the word disappears. What should I do?

You just blew my mind! I was wondering how to do this! Thank you :kissing_heart:

1 Like

OMG! @Dara.Amarie, thank you so much for this topic, Iā€™m new here and a new story writer, so this was an amazing help, you are literally a life savior!! :heart:

Bump :cake1:

2 Likes

LL templates updated

2 Likes