DISCUSSION: It's Tuesday! (Update Day)

Girl same my fantasy story is in DESPERATE need of a medieval/victorian/fantasy update! But at the same time I really need a pregnancy, pajama, baby, disability update…

8 Likes

i’m rooting for PJs and kid-friendly clothes!

please episode ;-;

7 Likes

Please Episode! :two_hearts:

5 Likes

We won’t ever get an update for babies, kids or disabilities without Episode boasting about in a featured story. They need to make their money back on these assets before they give it to us for free

8 Likes

To be on topic a fantasy/medieval update would be so perfect for the month of October

7 Likes

True, but that day will come eventually as it did with horses and plus sized females. I have faith in Episode, so I’m not too worried about it.

4 Likes

I really hope we get more hairs since it been a while and I’ve seen some really nice ones in the featured stories that aren’t gem choices.

4 Likes

W ever hairs every 4 months I believe and the last time we got hair was about a month ago so we would probably get new hairs in December

5 Likes

YES PLEASE!!! Desperately need this :sweat_smile::clap:

4 Likes

Yes, since it is Halloween month.

5 Likes

3 Likes
4 Likes

ALIEN ANTENNAS woop!

2 Likes

I was a little underwhelmed by this update, I mean yay for backgrounds and finally getting a facepalm animation… but we already have horns (granted they’re different but still.) I would have liked to see more clothing in the update, tbh. Especially given the title “Halloween 2020”.

8 Likes

Well, they did the same thing last year, then we got that amazing masquerade update, so I’m hopeful they do the same thing this year

2 Likes

Fingers crossed lol I want fantasy, witches, a robot- something costume-y :joy:

3 Likes

tomorrow’s update day

10 Likes

Please let it be fantasy tomorrow, I NEED THEM! gawd.

9 Likes

I’m hoping they will mix in the “fantasy” stuff as “halloween”-ish. People dress up as knights and wizards, and sci-fi creatures and space-y things :joy:. And socks. People wear socks with their shoes… so that would be nice, too.

7 Likes

Oooo yasss

3 Likes