DISCUSSION: It's Tuesday! (Update Day)

3 Likes

I really hope its not just fillers of different things that dont go together. or a hair update where all the best are hidden and we only get weird ones with no hairline

5 Likes

Exactly.

2 Likes

like this
hh c f

5 Likes

Hope we get actual 4C hairstyles today or at least type 4 this time… I highly doubt it but who knows? :woman_shrugging:t4:

7 Likes

I see it now, they need fix that shit.

3 Likes

You didn’t even do the punk lawnmower style the honor of including it here. :joy:

2 Likes

I’m mildly surprised by each week that passes without an update to the in-app avatar creator. It’s so outdated. At least add the new hairstyles. Very weird in my view, to watch it become increasingly outdated. It seems like such a basic feature.

5 Likes

there is still this ugly one not released yet. probably will be used as filler vh
its looks like its not even finished omg. and they have the audacity to give us some ugly hairstyles they would never charge gems for in featured stories

6 Likes

I want ethnic hair, honestly. There’s so few options and it’d be great if my African American characters had more natural hair options.

5 Likes

It would be slightly better than the Trump hair if not for the fact the hairline is barely two inches above her eyebrows.

4 Likes

why do you keep killing me I cant :joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

yall funny. :joy::joy:

4 Likes

tenor

4 Likes

:joy: almost out.

1 Like

I swear to god I just found out how to use gifs. Knowing myself I will probably spam some posts with gifs and then get flagged for being of topic

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Me to episode:
giphy

10 Likes

gurl stop :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

So this means it’s the biggest, fanciest update ever, right? It better not just be band-aids.

11 Likes