DISCUSSION: It's Tuesday! (Update Day)

Yep, tomorrow is update day.
What are you hoping for?

3 Likes

Not sure. Something good hopefully? Wbu?

3 Likes

Hair. Good hair. None of that “cropped punk” junk.

I want pretty updos and long hair that doesn’t look plastered to their heads like the straight long hair we have.

I’d also like to see better ethnic hair too braids, buns, and natural texture afros instead of the hot mess they’ve been giving us. :joy:

9 Likes

Lol I see, good suggestion. We have hope. :relieved::crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

:crossed_fingers:

That and more medical backgrounds would be great.

Whatever happened to the Ivy app they were making? It was there, then it was like they shut down and said screw it.

3 Likes

I heard about that too. I forgot the reason why. I guess Episode didn’t want to give Ivy a try. :upside_down_face: Not surprised.

2 Likes

This is wishful thinking :thinking:… but it would be really helpful to get wet hairstyles that would work for our shower :shower:/ rain :cloud_with_rain: scenes. We have been needing that since episode gave us the option to create our own stories.

But besides that dream… I am looking forward to receiving new hairstyles, facial features and hopefully :crossed_fingers:t5: Plus male body types.

8 Likes

The two slicked back widows peak ones are just odd, right? We need better wet looking hair. lol

5 Likes

I never use those hairstyles… looks super weird to me!!! Just… no… just no!!!

We need new wet hair!!! PERIODT!!! :sweat_smile::joy::rofl::joy::sweat_smile:

7 Likes

RIGHT! Our last hair update was in…I don’t even know. And wet hairstyles would be so appreciated–I don’t think they realize how much we would LOVE that. :joy:
I don’t mean to sound ungrateful, but there’s SO many UN-premium hairstyles and they’re holding out on us like crazy :skull:
And yes I’d love getting some new facial features and plus male body types!! :crossed_fingers:t4::grimacing:

7 Likes

YYYYAAASSSS
It’s been a hawt minute since we have had new hairstyles. And in terms of wet hair… they are low key sleeping on that aspect. So many people have their characters taking showers :shower: or getting caught in the rain :cloud_with_rain: and they can never accurately depict the scene because the characters hair stays dry!!! :woman_shrugging:t4: I just think it’s really weird that they never thought to give us wet hair.

This!!!

6 Likes

How is everyone today?
What are y’all hoping for :smiley:

5 Likes

I am hoping for plus males or new hairstyles and facial features. I forgot that I am actually early enough to check in before the updates have posted. I got up and worked early this morning , so it feels like it’s already afternoon!!! :joy:

4 Likes

I’m hoping for facial features and props-- like shopping bags, more food veriations, like milk/juice cups etc.

4 Likes

That would be flippin awesome!!!

3 Likes

It’d also be nice if we got more hospital-y backgrounds (waiting rooms, etc.) I made a surgical room lmao

4 Likes

For real!!! I had to make a custom surgery suite… and it took me a long freakin time to make it too!!!

4 Likes

This is me saying I want fantasy assets, cats and new hair and facial features.
But knowing we’ll get some complex colors

4 Likes

Mine has the table, some medical-ish cabinets and machines, a scrub room and observation deck above the surgical area. lol It took so freaking long to make and I’m too nervous that it sucks to share it here.

3 Likes

Complex colors definitely come in handy. I wish they had figured out how to do two-tone complex colors --especially for the guys windbreaker and pullover hoodies we’ve gotten lately.

3 Likes