DISCUSSION: It's Tuesday! (Update Day)

I’m down!!! Because I don’t have the energy to strain my brain :brain: for a creative idea :bulb:by myself !!!

😩

But, Yeah the clothes are not really the problem. It’s more the lack of accessories/ hairstyles / props/ animations and items that we have been needing for years cough cough, gloves, cough cough just as an example. It literally takes me all day to create an edit because I have to make custom poses, hairstyles and tweak the clothes just to make something that I really like. Because we don’t get the other things that I listed often.

6 Likes

We’re due for another hair update soon, I hope. And yeah, it definitely takes forever to make an edit that’s why I haven’t bothered in a very long time :joy:

5 Likes

Tomorrow is the last art release of the year

7 Likes

I hope we get something g o o d :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Probably Christmas stuff.

2 Likes

I’m hoping we get new animations for sit_talking situations-- it’s like they think we all have conversations standing up all the time. lol

4 Likes

Right, i’m tired of having to zoom in my characters faces.

3 Likes

Exactly! And there’s such a small range of emotion for the sit_talk animations that we have is annoying. There’s not a single sad or awkward sit_talk animation.

2 Likes

And they’re barely any facial expressions With the talking phone animations too it annoys me so much cause i have to use it a lot in my story and just having my character do an animation that doesn’t go with the dialogue gets me mad.

4 Likes

A doctor sitting with a patient
DR (talk_sit_neutral_loop)
You’ve got stage 4 cancer and only have a month to live.
&DR starts idle_sit_serious_loop

:joy:
:joy:

6 Likes

:joy: :joy:LMAO

2 Likes

I might just be inspired to make an edit!!! :thinking:

3 Likes

Let’s hope it’s worth your considerable talents :smiley:

I might make one :scream:

2 Likes

I hope something good

3 Likes

Welcome to the community! :sparkles:

And, yeah, we all hope for something good :slight_smile:

2 Likes

so it’s not a plus-sized update? since this is the last update for the year, idk if they would send that out

2 Likes

I didn’t think of that. It’s not the end of the month so I guess they’d be doing a regular update? Maybe they’ll add a few more plus items than normal to make up for it? :thinking:

3 Likes

no art update?

1 Like

What’s taking so long

2 Likes

It’s just late. It happens sometimes. Just keep hitting refresh :smiley:

2 Likes