DISCUSSION: It's Tuesday! (Update Day)

You have to be patient, Episode have a lot of stuff that they are working hard to give us, They gotta do this and that, and it will take a lot of time to make and deal with clothing, etc. They dont work that fast, they are taking their time and doing what they have to do. Patience is virtue, we may never know when they are going to give us trans-men. So, have to wait.

2 Likes

Episode might have to make a whole new body type for something like a flat chested character because the clothing we have now is designed for a person with a fuller chest.

3 Likes

I know. I’ve never mastered the virtue :joy:

I just want to be able to represent all of my friends in stories (Which is why I want trans-men, more ethnic/african hairstyles, cultural clothing etc.) … I also wouldn’t mind a few more female shirts reaching the waistline :joy:

I am glad they gave a more fem body shape for the trans-females though.

2 Likes

True. :smile:

2 Likes

Good update with the new body type today-- I’d also like to see more flat-chested female clothing like others are suggesting. Would make writing F to M characters easier, and younger F characters too!

Also, still holding steadfast to my hope for a “wedding season” update this month with dresses, tuxes, props, etc-- and anyway, part of Gay Pride is Marriage anyway!! :smiley:

4 Likes

Yes, I want a wedding update soon!!

4 Likes

:clap:t5::clap:t5::clap:t5::clap:t5:
Say it louder for them, PLEASE!!! I said this in the thread, I’ll say it here. They. Are. Neglecting. All. Other. Members. Of. The. LGBTQA+ Community!!! :triumph::triumph::triumph:

I honestly have a theory about this…
The ones in power (as in cis gender men…AND women. They can be just as transphobic as the males. And yes, I’m only talking about the bigoted ones) doesn’t understand why “women” would want to become men. “Men”, can become women, but when it’s the other way around, everyone wants to run around like chickens with their heads cut off. Cis gender men do not want men who where once “women” to have the same things/rights as them… Me and a few of my online friends in different forums have spent hours talking about this.

But even if they gave us some nice GENDER FLUID CLOTHING that didn’t expose everything, then I’d be hella happy! Plus Size is still catching up, but come on, they could have given us a shirt or two…

But, because I’m not trying to be negative Nancy, I’ll give them the benefit of the doubt, and see what else they give us this month. But I’m not holding my breath. :woozy_face:

3 Likes

Definitely don’t do that! :joy: We wouldn’t want you to pass out.

And so this is on topic: Very nice underwear for the trans-women. Wish they’d given them more outerwear but hey :woman_shrugging: we get what we get.

5 Likes

Still holding out hope for a wedding update this month!! Maybe tomorrow?? :grin::crossed_fingers:

5 Likes

Same, because I am working on a wedding scene.

3 Likes

Exactly they could do a wedding update with dresses for the male characters
And some nice suits for the female characters (maybe even some that look flat chested)
So it could be a pride them to support equal marriage rights,

7 Likes

i would love socks

6 Likes

what time is the update?

2 Likes

I think they release around 2pm central time

2 Likes

wouldn’t we all?
:joy:

3 Likes

okay thanks.

2 Likes

i need socks and pjs desperately

2 Likes

Me too, I would love new sit_talk animations. There’s like 6. Or new backgrounds. I need more movie set options :joy:

6 Likes

omg we need workout animations or meditating ones. I could make some really funny scenes with them :joy:

2 Likes

wedding wedding wedding, or something for the squad contest indeed.

4 Likes