DISCUSSION: It's Tuesday! (Update Day)

I hope the plus sized update today also includes some new tattoos. There were definitely some I saw on the Wishlist that I need in my life.

Also I’m praying for a hair update in the next couple weeks. Just one big hair overload for the writers :smile:

11 Likes

I wonder what are plus sized ladies are going to get today? :thinking:

Also, couldn’t agree more about the hair! I am just waiting for that hair update

4 Likes

I’m sitting on the edge of my chair waiting for more hairstyles…

4 Likes

I’m so excited to have those hair styles released. Whether it’ll be next week or in a year, they’re just so pretty.

Honestly, the update I’m most looking forward to is the Writer’s Portal bug fixes haha

8 Likes

Is there any information on when we‘re finally getting plus size male characters?
Because it’s about damn time for that!

2 Likes

It’s probably going to be awhile, tbh. It took a long time to get plus females and they just recently gave a transfem (in the male section) body that looks less muscled.
@gnoble22 oh, how we all pray for that.

On topic: I’m excited to get more clothing options for plus girls :grin: I want more conservative work type clothes. My character is an adult with an office job- the short skirts are cute, but a lot of offices have a dress code that require “modest” clothing. Lol

4 Likes

Did we have these for Plus Females before?

2 Likes

Yeah they came with the cheer/sport update 2 weeks ago.

3 Likes

Hmm okay I must’ve missed it :thinking:

3 Likes

I remember on one of the instagram stories the lead art designer said that new body types take a least 6 months to make. So I would say that it will be a least a year before we get another body type

4 Likes

:eyes::eyes:

I hope this is a large good update.
:crossed_fingers:t5::sweat_smile::crossed_fingers:t5:

3 Likes

Hopefullyyy :joy:

2 Likes

S o c k s

4 Likes

Please make it be good

2 Likes
2 Likes

I think we might have hairstyles tomorrow,well, idk but whatever it is, I hope it’s good.

13 Likes

Yes! I really hope we get new hairstyles. They’re so beautiful :pleading_face:

10 Likes

Ooh a hair update would be the best thing ever! We’ve been waiting for months. Fingers crossed

10 Likes

Fr🤞🏽

3 Likes

:crossed_fingers:
Hair!!

I totally forgot it was update day :joy:. It would be really cool to get more exterior house backgrounds (or just backgrounds in general).

3 Likes