DISCUSSION | Planning your episodes

I started using a whiteboard , you can use really anything like the notes app, to plan my story ahead and make mind maps of each character which has some relevance in my story.I also put how the chapter I’m going to write goes so I don’t get I guess, ‘writers block’ , so I can stick to the plan and not write a random mess.
Also, I write the flaws, family members, personalities of the main characters of my story so I know what dialogue they would have in situations or what they do in the story.
I’d really recommend these threads>

There’s also another one but for some reason I can’t copy and paste it. But hopefully these will help you like they helped me !
I get my inspiration from books, and I normally take a thing I like in that book and put it in the episode story I write. I sometimes even take inspiration from real life things, like school as my episode story is about people in school, and basically all around me since the story is based in England, and I also , am in England too. I hope that made sense but you can literally use anything as ur inspiration/reference!

4 Likes