DISCUSSION: What do y'all think on teen pregnancies in episode stories?

:joy: :joy:

I wanna be a doctor, I’ve read about those things of course they are bad and of course it doesn’t prevent you from getting pregnant, and I said this earlier to be funny (which I’m not lol), but yes I agree ppl should use condoms more often :sweat_smile: :joy:

To be fair, I think authors who use teen pregnancy as the main plot just use it because they can’t think of anything else to write about. Sure, if it was a side story and it was well portrayed then i’ve got no problem with it but I personally just prefer more creative plots!!

2 Likes

I agree with you! Yes it can be part of the plot, but not the whole theme of the plot that’s just so boring to read at least for me

1 Like

TW: abortion and miscarriages
I hate them. I feel like it completely romanticizes it and does not really demonstrate the struggles. Furthermore, abortion is always demonized and seen as “murder” rather than a viable and ethical option. The only way for the MC to become unpregnant, is through a miscarriage.

6 Likes

This bothers me too.

4 Likes

If they were educational, I would probably like them more. I know there are some people who need to be educated on topic of sex and pregnancy stories might be a good way to do that since they’re so popular.

1 Like

dont like the portrayal of underage characters doing the do lol

4 Likes

Moved to Episode Fan Community since this is about Episode stories. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.