Does anyone have a weird talent..?!

That’s my talent. I sleep best while travelling.

2 Likes

:heart_eyes::heart_eyes: I used to play violin!! It’s an amazing instrument :blush: you get that talent girl!!

3 Likes

Maybe… :smirk:

2 Likes

:joy::joy: there was only one time I fell asleep during travel but it was only cause they over booked our flight in Mexico and they made us spend the night in Mexico City airport and they kept kicking us out from where we were trying to sleep so I was exhausted and fell asleep on a big Mexican guy and drooled a lil bit :joy::joy::joy::see_no_evil: the flight attendant had to wake me up :grimacing:

2 Likes

:flushed::joy: really?! :smirk: that’s hot :heart_eyes::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Yea! Also I’m engaged—

YOU HAVE A WEIRD TALENT OF GATHERING A HUGE FAMILY

2 Likes

I have a talent of people hating me—

:smile:

2 Likes

I can ride a unicycle :clown_face:

2 Likes

That’s awesome! I wish I had the balance and core muscles for that :sob::heart_eyes::joy:

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: Same… I can be quite the bully when ppl make me mad :joy::see_no_evil: whoops :woman_shrugging:t3:

2 Likes

Oooooohhhh another weird talent I have is being able to read people and I can tell if they are truly genuine or if they aren’t telling the truth :smirk::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Why is that my favorite part in the whole thing?

2 Likes

I have too many talents, I guess. :laughing:

BUT HAVING A HUGE FAMILY, OR MAKING ONE IS MY BIGGEST TALENT. THANK YOU FOR REMINDING ME.

And omg, who with? Congratulations!

Bleh. I don’t buy that. You have a talent of making jokes, considering you just made one. It’s a joke for me that anyone would hate such an amazing stalker!

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: the dude was unbothered by it too like this gringa just drooled on me but I still dgaf :rofl::rofl::skull:

2 Likes

Lmao that is a whole new level of carefree. :laughing:

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: right! I was 18 too so it was even more crazy :joy::joy::woman_shrugging:t3:

2 Likes

I can separate my pinkie from my other fingers.

It’s spaced out from my ring finger like this

\ ///

3 Likes

Wrong topic and category.

3 Likes

Eww that always freaks me out lol

3 Likes

That’s just how my hands look :frowning:

2 Likes