Doing rfr and reviews!

PLEASE INCLUDE ALL INFORMATION REQUIRED BEFORE REQUESTING! :sunflower:
Hello! :sunflower: I am a long time episode reader and now newly author :partying_face:, and I’ve always wanted to be a critic and help people improve on their stories, and what a better time and way to help others by also promoting my new story as well! :partying_face::partying_face:
So I am now doing Read for Reads and Read for Reviews on your stories! :clap:t4::clap:t4:
A little information:
Read for reads are for people who just want a little extra reads :slight_smile:
Read for review are for people who want some feedback, advice, and/or tips and tricks! :pen:
However, you can only request for me to read up to five episodes :slight_smile:
How to request :thinking::
It’s simple! :smile:
All I ask is for proof of your reading! :open_book:
E.G: A SS of proof you’ve read the first three episodes, a SS of a scene in the third episode, etc. :herb:
But here is a fair warning!

I highly discourage you from trying to forage proof by stealing SS from other requests because I will know and deny your request!
On the other hand, I highly encourage you to look at other SS and make sure you don’t take a SS of the same scene as someone else so there is no confusion and doubt in your legitimacy! :sunflower:
Now here’s the good deats!
Story name: Us in the dark
Story genre: fantasy, action, comedy, romance
Story description: A group of assassin vampires with no control, no limits and no care. What happens when the past comes back to get them?
Cover:

Happy reading and requesting!!! :partying_face:
Also, I am always open to feedback!
Let me know if you want my review to be private or public! :heart:

1 Like

Can we do a read for read, but give our feedback or opinion??

Title: Before You Say I Do

Author: leximarie1220

Style: LimeLight

Genre: Romance

Description: Grace has been in love with her best friend for as long as she can remember. What happens when he gets engaged before she tells him? Will his brother help her “Forever Hold Her Peace” or will she have to “Speak Now”?

Cover:

1 Like

Of course! I am always open to feedback!

Awesome! I’ll start it today!

1 Like

Great! As soon as you send proof I will start on your story! How many episodes would you like for me to read? And also would you like a review or just read for read? :slight_smile:

Read for read! And 5! :heartpulse:

1 Like

Okay!

Hey I would like to do a R4R but I also want a review/opinon about what you think and I will do the same

Author Name: SRS
Story Title: Target
Genre & Style: Mystery & Limelight
Description: Your mom was murdered and you were belived to think is was innocent. Nothing more. However when murder cases start to appear in your new city, you know that you are his next target. Will you and Jace Carson be able to find out who is the murder in time or will you die with proof? Family secrets, lies, and betrayals awaits you.
CC, LI, Choice Matter

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5961930186752000

Cover:
Target_Hs_posterThumb_9pldVMRdcq

How many episodes should you read? 4

1 Like

Will do! Just send the proof and I’ll get right on it!

1 Like

Of course! I will send it to you in a few hours.

1 Like

Title True Blood Princess
Author Reenababee
Covers (optional, highly recommended)

Link: http://episode interactive.com/s/6511863552802816

I’ll read yours now while on my lunch break.

1 Like

Okay! As soon as you send proof I’ll start on yours!

1 Like

1 Like

Would you like a read for read or read for rate?

Either or. I wouldn’t mind some feedback. I started writing this story in 2016 and then had my daughter in 2017, so I stopped writing for like 2 years. But I’ve come back to revamp it and finish it and my writing style has changed a bit from when I first started until now, so I wouldn’t mind some input on what could be better or possibly more enticing in the dialogue in the first like 5 episodes or however much you end up reading.

1 Like

Alright! I’ll get back to you soon :heart:

1 Like

Sounds good!

I am finally done!!! Would you like my review to be public or private? :sunflower:

1 Like

I’ll say Private. Just for the fact that I realized that I updated Episode 1 but not the rest, so I know the age of the main character and some other things don’t flow as well.

1 Like

Alright!