Dont You Just Love It When People Are Using Your Backgrounds

Well, I couldn’t convince her to not take it down. (via the other chat) I have no idea what to do but perhaps we should return to the original topic anyways, for Lana’s sake. Anyhow, it won’t be good one day, so I hope she changes her mind.
Of course, thank you to @JemU776 as well! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@lanafrazer_episode I will definitely check that story out, it’s always a pleasure to see your backgrounds, and I’m so happy for you! :laughing:

4 Likes

@Raybadem Yeah, that’s what I believe too. The layout is extremely similar to the bathroom I created and the placement of the shower, sink, towels, and toilet are basically in the same spot lol. I’ve noticed her other backgrounds also look similar to some of my friends’, and she edited over another one of my backgrounds and uploaded it to her drive.

@CinnamonToast I hope she changes her mind too and understands that many editors don’t like it when others take something from their backgrounds to use for their edits.

Anyways, back to the original topic… It’s always nice to see people use your work and I love seeing everyone’s own creations! :blush:

5 Likes

You do make some beautiful backgrounds :grin:

5 Likes

:tea::tea::tea::tea::tea::tea::tea::tea::tea::tea::tea::tea::tea::tea::tea::tea:

1 Like

Its ok to get off topic guys. at lest she know that was @shellyg work…maybe…i think. :wink:

4 Likes

i wasnt really paying attention lol was finishing backgrounds.

2 Likes

i was watching this play out lol

1 Like

lol

Uhhhhh…I am so confused right now

She used the excuse of being a newbie for stealing peoples artwork, and using peoples overlays and backgrounds to create her own and she’s still doing this.
She knows what she’s doing and she doesn’t care.

1 Like

That’s unfortunate. I’ve seen her posts throughout the art resources section and I agree with what you said.

Sigh, people like that make me reluctant to share any new work…

1 Like

Ignore them. :nauseated_face::nauseated_face::face_vomiting:

Awww, I really wanted to use one of her backgrounds…or really, all of them. 'XP They’re so pretty…

Yeah it’s not fair to you and all the others who put your time and effort into doing this for people and other just come and ruin it.

2 Likes

Good day.

2 Likes

Thieves have no shame and don’t care enough to change their ways :woman_shrugging:t2:

5 Likes

@Sydney_H closed. :woman_facepalming:t2:

1 Like

facts

1 Like

Keep your hateful comment to yourself. @Sydney_H or @Jeremy close this thread now please.

1 Like