Door way backgrounds

For what kind of door? (I.e. house/flat/apartment/office/interior/exterior)
If you have a photo of the background it is to go with then that may help and I can see if I have anything in my drive.

I don’t have a background because I was unsure whether or not it’s suppost to be a background or overlay, but either house or apartment is fine. I was looking for two versions where the door is closed in one and open in the other

Okay, is this an ordinary type of home? Or luxury or run down?

Sorry for not confirming that, just ordinary.

And you didn’t mention, interior or exterior?

Wait sorry I thought by that you meant whether the door was open or not. I would like both versions, so that the scene would flip between both character povs, if that makes sense.

Yes, I know that. But not what I meant, I asked if it is an interior or exterior door. Interior like a bedroom door from a hallway into bedroom and bedroom into hallway or an exterior of the house like a view from outside of the front door into the hall and the hallway into the driveway etc

I can’t know if I have something that will work if I don’t know what you need it for in a scene. Unless you literally just want a door overlay with nothing else in it. In which case, I have not got one of those as they are all made into backgrounds in my drive, but it wont take long to create a simple door overlay.

Righttt, yeah I’m looking for an outside front door view into the hallway inside the house, not driveway.

Okay, yeah, I haven’t got that. But now that it is a bit clearer what you are actually looking for, there may be someone else who does. Or if you have ibis paint and a specific background in mind, you may be able to create something that straightforward yourself. If you need help you can DM me.

1 Like

Okay, thankyou.